Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One happy cat!

Go down 
+7
C4B's
Tammy
Wissy
Sailorgirl
just joan
Simi
SexyDexy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 am

I took my cat to get acupuncture on the weekend. Does that make me officially nuts? :roll:

Nicki is 15 1/2 and has been suffering from arthritis for the past year or so. I've tried Adequan (didn't work) and painkillers (not good long-term for her kidneys), so I figured why not try acupuncture.

Now this cat is terrified of everything. The last time the vet touched her she actually peed herself. I figured this would either help her or give her a heart attack.

I was really impressed with the whole process. Nicki was given a nice cozy bed to lay on and even had a cd of nature sounds playing in the room. I almost fell asleep at one point. A few minutes after the vet put the needles in, Nicki let out a big sigh and stretched her head out on the table. She laid like this for an hour. I think the look on her face says it all. She was quite content.

One happy cat! Image025
One happy cat! Image029
One happy cat! Image032
One happy cat! Image030

I've noticed that she is walking about the house more the past 2 days. Before she just slept under the bed until night then she came out to eat and do her business. She sat with me on the couch Sunday night which she hasn't done in a long time and I even found her on my bed a few times, meaning she jumped up there on her own. I've been lifting her on and off the bed for months. So far I'm thinking it's definately helped her.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:05 am

Oh what a great out come for her.. you are a really good mom .. One happy cat! 81394
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:50 am

and I thought my cats were spoiled............hahahahah..........CINDYRELLY......you are one helluva PET MOM............DOES HE DO ANYTHING BIGGER THAN CATS??????????? LOOKS REALLY DELIGHTFUL.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 pm

When you've got no kids or husband you can afford to spoil the furkids lol! They're all I got and have given me way more in their lifetime. This cat has been with me through everything; highschool, college, marrige, divorce, moving umpteen times. It's the least I can do for her.

Quote :
DOES HE DO ANYTHING BIGGER THAN CATS???????????

Dr. Lee works at Acres Animal Hospital in Cole Harbour. She does travel to treat horses (acupuncture and chiropractic). Her vet tech told me that she also gives them a poke whenever the feel and headache or upset tummy coming on. lol! She said it cures them everytime.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:08 pm

I MEANT FOR TWO LEGGED BIGGER CREATURES................but I get it about the old cat, I really do!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:23 pm

When this cat goes Joan, you and Carol are gonna have to be on hand with a 40 of Rye. She's one special kitty.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Love the pics...she looks totally relaxed...awwwwww! I wonder if it would work on me...hadn't had a decent night's sleep for a long time...wouldn't be good to roll over though...lol.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:51 pm

awwwwwwww that is such a nice story about your beloved kitty... Joan named you right.. Cinderelly..
hope you have many many more years together!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:23 pm

She certainly seems to be enjoying it. How often does she have to go?
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:08 am

The vet wants to see her once a month to start then depending on how she makes out we can eventually stretch it out to once every 3 or 6 months.

She was trotting down the hallway this morning One happy cat! 573748
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:20 am

WELL CINDYRELLY.......hopefully not in the near future for her..............but believe me........wwe can scoot on down there and give her a sendoff like no other.............CROWN ROYAL AND THE CAPTAIN will be flowing...................
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:15 pm

He looks really relaxed, i can't believe he just laid down and was not trying to get away, and i'm really pleased it has worked so well for him.........
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Lucky kitty. She looks like she loves it!
Back to top Go down
mypony

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:53 pm

I love the last picture! Kitty looks happy!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Acupuncture still looks scary to me but Nicki sure seems to think it is doing the trick. So gl;ad it has given her some relief. Hope it continues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:02 am

That's awesome SD!!!

I'm so glad it has helped improve her movement. You're a wonderful Mama!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:05 am

That's awesome SD!!!

I'm so glad it has helped improve her movement. You're a wonderful Mama!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

One happy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One happy cat!   One happy cat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One happy cat!
Page 1 of 1