Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny Story from Last Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Funny Story from Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Funny Story from Last Night   Funny Story from Last Night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:49 pm

So the routine around here is pretty consistent with bringing the critters in for the night. Usually I lead Stretch into the barn while Thunder escapes for a few mouth fulls of grass before coming in. Then I go and bring Reo in. Once I grain them Thunder comes in because he hears the sound of FOOD. Last night I decided to mix it up a bit. When the boys came to the gate I clipped my lead onto THUNDER - just to see if Stretch would follow him in. Next thing I know Stretch is walking past me into Thunder's stall (it's the middle stall). I walked Thunder into the stall and as we are moving around so that I can shoo Stretch out, Stretch suddenly notices Thunder's stool. (it's a wooden box that we built near his window so he can get up on it with his front hooves and look out the window like the big boys). He almost had a heart attack! His legs spread out and he lowered his head to see what it was. He looked EXACTLY like Bambi in the scene when Bambi and Thumper are on the ice for the first time. It was sooooo funny. For some reason a 1000 lb black horse should NOT look like a little fawn in my books.

Funny Story from Last Night 900770
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Funny Story from Last Night   Funny Story from Last Night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:06 pm

hahahah,........and pure terror on his face no doubt...........how the heck did he figure Thunder could look out the window without it I wonder????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Funny Story from Last Night   Funny Story from Last Night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:04 am

I, for one, would like to see a picture of Thunder standing on his stool looking out the window. That just sounds funny.

The horse I sold last year was scared of hay bales :roll: Would freeze and snort at them till they were broken open. Weird animals they are.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Funny Story from Last Night   Funny Story from Last Night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:32 am

to cute my friend Rene has a stool for her pony so he could look over the stall wall but now he has a stall guard up so he doesn't use it.. you will have to post some pictures..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Story from Last Night   Funny Story from Last Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Story from Last Night
Page 1 of 1