Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG - Has anyone seen this add.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

OMG - Has anyone seen this add....... Empty
PostSubject: OMG - Has anyone seen this add.......   OMG - Has anyone seen this add....... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:35 pm

ON a previous topic people mentioned poor breeders.......etc....

My opinion is if you want to someone to buy your horses make the horses look good and at least post them and give thema decent add.....

http://moncton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-livestock-for-sale-Horses-need-to-go-W0QQAdIdZ168591174
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: OMG - Has anyone seen this add.......   OMG - Has anyone seen this add....... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Unbelievable ! I always wonder what type of person puts up ads like this one.
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: OMG - Has anyone seen this add.......   OMG - Has anyone seen this add....... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:22 pm

And that my friends is why the MEAT industry exisits.....These people obviously don't care they just want them gone.....I imagine the horses are either up to there knees in either S#!T or mud too!!They aren't even giving them a chance, and really the add sounds like they want to attract a meat buyer saying they need them gone and some aren't trained, make an offer, ect....

It is really a shame!!! Really why dosen't this person just shoot them and save them from misery of going on a meat truck...Not saying that is where they are all headed but possible...

I hate to put the two words "shoot and horses" together but I also hate to put "meat and horses"together also...

I guess I can't say much more! Just shake my head!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG - Has anyone seen this add.......   OMG - Has anyone seen this add....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG - Has anyone seen this add.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: