Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signature Posting Tutorial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Signature Posting Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Signature Posting Tutorial   Signature Posting Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 am

I've been hearing some folks have been having a rough go with getting pictures to work as their signatures, so here are the steps to get yours working!!

1. At the top of the page there is a series of links you can click on, click on "Profile"

2. Next click on the link "Preferences"

3. Make sure you have "Yes" checked for the following two options: "Always attach my signature:" and "Always allow HTML:"

4. Click "Save" at the bottom.

5. Then click on the link at the top that says "Signature"

6. In the text block you can post the link to your image, please don't have too many images and no longer than 600 pixels and no higher than 300 pixels. That makes for slow loading for our dial-up users and if much bigger they will distort the board. You will have had to load your picture of a hosting site, such as Photobucket or Img Shack. When you copy the link make sure it has the image tags in it ( the image tags look like this, but without the spaces: [ IMG ] http://www.imagelinkhere.html [ /IMG ] )

7. You can then preview your signature.

8. Once happy with your signature you can click the "Save" button.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
mare

mare

PostSubject: Re: Signature Posting Tutorial   Signature Posting Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:29 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Signature Posting Tutorial   Signature Posting Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:10 pm

man sizing is a pain in butt
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
PaintedRidge

PaintedRidge

PostSubject: Re: Signature Posting Tutorial   Signature Posting Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Thanks new here, this really helped.

Signature Posting Tutorial 653627
Back to top Go down
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: Signature Posting Tutorial   Signature Posting Tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:13 am

I like being able to see everyone's signatures :) maybe it is the stalker in me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Posting Tutorial   Signature Posting Tutorial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature Posting Tutorial
Page 1 of 1