Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Christmas List ???

Go down 
+6
charlo
mypony
Tammy
Jolie
Simi
D-Cutch
10 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Your Christmas List ??? Empty
PostSubject: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:45 am

Well we were discussing at work this morning what folks hope they'll find under the tree Christmas morning... THAT'S RIGHT WE ARE OFFICIALLY ONE MONTH AWAY....w00t w00t w00t

:tree04.gif: :reindeer07.gif :santa71.gif:

What's on your list?

Brittany informed me she wants a hammer to help her Dad build the barn and other than that I can't get much out of her. Jenna doesn't say too much yet but she loves walking through the isles at the toy store.

The last few years I've asked for critters - hubby thinks it is great he never has to walk into a store only a barn. This year we're definitely not getting any more critters so I might get him to hitch up my Fjords so I can driveeeee
Your Christmas List ??? 30776
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 am

On my Christmas list I would like my bathroom painted....
I have been buying stuff for it for the last year now I am ready to do the new bathroom... Your Christmas List ??? 740905
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:02 am

I have way to many things on my christmas list to list them, lol. But most are smaller items like hairnets, helmet cleaner, gloves, belt, ear balls (for my horse :) ). Would like a new saddle but that will have to wait a little longer maybe tax refund time...

Although I really have to get out and start shopping haven"t bought anything yet, I am the worst procrastinator!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:07 am

The only thing on my list this year is a digital radio/alarm clock. The one I got while in high school is finally starting to give out. Not bad though, it's lasted 30 years! Hoping it has a HUGE snooze button.
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:02 pm

I want a vacuum sealer! You know to keep meat from getting freezer burnt.

I also want my parents to come and stay with me for the holidays, but they are going to my sister's place in Ottawa for the holidays. So that is not going to happen.

It is hard to believe that Christmas is only a month away! I better get shopping...
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:15 pm

My wish list is as follows...Riding Rain gear, and luggage. My big suitcase died on the way home from Toronto...the wheel broke off. grumble.

I would love a new saddle too, I have been riding my mare in my dressage saddle, but really do need a jumping/cc saddle especially come spring.

My son wants WalkyTalkies, but a good set, ones that reach a good distance.

My daughter wants Baby Alive doll.

I have started my shopping but have so many to buy for sometimes I wonder if I ever will get it done. Atleast I have my In-laws completed - YAY ME lol!

Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 pm

charlo - lucky you on having the in-laws done! They are always a rather big struggling point for me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:50 pm

I have all my shopping done for Kayla EXCEPT the elusive Flutterfly Fairy. I'm going online now to search for one. All the stores around here are sold out of them.
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:36 am

wellll...for christmas i would like,
a little golden pony.a very specific little golden pony, and im sure D-cutch knows exactly who im talking about ;) haha!!
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:08 am

For Christmas I would like all of my bills paid off, and good grades at school ;) Not very realistic, but a girl can dream, haha! However, my Dad did inform me yesterday that Santa might be able to make my car payment for December! If he wasn't driving at the time, I would've given him the biggest hug!

Chris and I will be having our own Christmas when he gets home at the first of February. He told me that Santa might be able to bring me a new training saddle to replace my two saddles that I sold to pay the bills :D Now if only I could ride Indy!

Oh, I almost forgot. I would love a nice pair of slippers too :)
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:26 am

This year I cant think of anything specific I want or need, my husband keeps me well spoiled so I have pretty much all I've ever wanted and what he didnt get me over the years I bought myself.
Soooo.... I guess all I could really ask for is all my kids and grandkids to be over for Christmas, not going to happen :( but I could hope for it anyways.
I havent started Christmas shopping at all yet and havent a clue what to get anyone so will probably do a crash shopping spree the day before Christmas, hope they have good sales on that close to the big day.
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:34 am

I wasn't really in the mood for Christmas yet....but I had some time to kill yesterday while waiting for some work on my Blazer. I walked down town and saw all the christmas trees for sale and thought I just might put one up this year.

As for what I want.......not fussy at all. I'll like anything I get and like it even more if it is horse related. I don't need a new saddle, since I bought a new one from Mare this summer. Thank you, thank you Mare. That was my early Christmas present to me!

I really like the Holiday season, with all the lights and decorations. I enjoy hearing about everybody's Christmas surprises as well.

I do have my Secret Santa gift all wrapped and ready to send out in the mail. Hope she enjoys opening it as much as I enjoyed picking it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:32 am

AHH I don't want to think about xmas.. Although last night here at work I made a xmas list.. And actually I think I have most everyone done, well wrote down what to get everyone..

As for myself.. OH MY.. I don't know. I got a few presents for MYSELF at Tip Top Tack two weeks ago! hehehehe I couldn't resist!

I wouldn't mind a IPOD for xmas, and of course anything horsey, but I mostly asked for gift certificates this year, I have to finish the moldings in my house as they were taken off to redue the floors and so I need some new ones and I need it finished which I am hoping my man will do SOON.. I also want to get paint to repaint my whole house. I'm just in that mood.. So those things woudl be helpful...

And maybe a bit of money towards getting my 3 year old mare broke..

Can't really think of anything else right off the bat this year.. The BIGGEST thing I guess I could ask for is that 2010 be A LOT BETTER year than 2009 has been!!! I'd give anything for that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Christmas List ???   Your Christmas List ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Christmas List ???
Page 1 of 1