Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift!   Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:41 am

He is 31 years young today - who would have thought 16 years ago we would still have him?
:birthdayclipar

We did not give him a very good gift this year...we are giving Dolly back to the wonderful people who bred and raised her....I have FINALLY accepted that I will never use her to her full potential, and she is just too nice a horse to stand around doing nothing, I just cannot get over the height thing, she is too tall for me, sad that 4 inches makes such a difference but it does....I hate to see her go....but they are over-the-moon-excited to get her back....so happy-sad-happy-sad story...and they may already have a good new home for her with a neighbour who wants a standie for a saddle horse, and has been working with one of their other horses....I'll update....

now I need some advice - Arrow and Worthy are going to be very upset when she leaves, to say the least!! I'm thinking leaving them overnight....what should I do????????

PS....Arrow has been known to go through a gate when he is upset, he has been great when left in his stall, thats why I am thinking leaving them in, at least one night....

sniff

sniff
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift!   Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:52 am

Happy Birthday Worthy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift!   Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:49 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OLD FELLA...................but I feel sorry for you about Dolly.....must just break your heart. I would leave them in the stalls....... :sad-smiley-044 :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift!   Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am

awe so sad about you giving Dolly up.. but happy for the reason you are and happy for her owners.. Happy birthday Worthy .. wow.. good age... my Dusky would be 31 this year, he past last Dec. :(
I would leave them stalled that night.. makes it easier for them
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift!   Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Happy Birthday old man! I too would keep them stalled the first night so they don't get into any trouble racing around. Let us know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift!   Happy Birthday, Worthy Gift! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1