Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It only took 4 months

Go down 
+2
just joan
SexyDexy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

It only took 4 months Empty
PostSubject: It only took 4 months   It only took 4 months Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:10 pm

...but I'm down one pant size lol! Still the same on top though. Oh well, as long as I don't get too small on the bottom, I might loose my balance and fall over!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: It only took 4 months   It only took 4 months Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm

hahahaha...............no thats not called falling................ITS TIPPING..........OR WEBBLE WOBBLING............but good for you!! what kinda diet are you on?
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: It only took 4 months   It only took 4 months Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:21 pm

No diet, just eating less. I love food and in great quantities lol! Really I eat pretty good but just too much of it. I confess I love bacon and cheese though

Also been going to the gym since July. But, after I finally got to see my Cardiologist 2 weeks ago (remember the ECG I had way back in Feb) I found out that I'm not supposed to be doing any intense cardio - anything that gets my heart rate over 130. All this time I thought I was doing good when in fact I've been making my problem worse. It only took 4 months 948176

Now I really have to watch what I eat because I'm limited to what I can do. Better that than die at 50 though. It only took 4 months 573748
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: It only took 4 months   It only took 4 months Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:08 am

Way to go Azure!!!! Would walking on a treadmill get your heartrate up?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: It only took 4 months   It only took 4 months Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:21 am

swimming would probably be good for you if you could find a pool.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: It only took 4 months   It only took 4 months Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:38 am

Congrats to you SD!!!

I am in the same boat as you. My heart prevents me from doing any amount of cardio.

I do feel much better when I am down more in weight though. I find when I up my water in-take it jump starts the metabolism and that gives me a boost to loose more weight.

Good luck and keep up the good work!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: It only took 4 months   It only took 4 months Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:26 pm

omg Az that is super great.. don't worry about not losing up top.. that will protect your nose should you topple over.. hehehehe.. love ya.. And Congrats on the weight loss.. and helping to keep yourself healthy.. cause you rock girl!!!! JJ doesn't call you Cinderelly for nothing! :) It only took 4 months 561245
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: It only took 4 months   It only took 4 months Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 am

Quote :
Would walking on a treadmill get your heartrate up?

That's what I mostly do now. A brisk walk on an incline on the treadmill. I check my heartrate frequently to make sure I'm staying under 130. I also use the bike, weights and do some floor exercises for core strength.

I'd love to swim Joan. I had a pool growing up and was in the water before I could walk. Had my little water wings lol! . There are 2 pools in Truro, one is actually owned by the college where I work but I wouldn't swim there. It's not kept up properly IMO. The other one is at the NSCC and I believe it is a good pool. I may look into the prices there. That would be something on top of my Nubody's membership so it would depend on the cost if I could go or not.
Back to top Go down
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: It only took 4 months   It only took 4 months Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:26 am

Great for you!! And to do it with medical issues even bigger accomplishment!

I too am trying to get down, so far no change in actual size just fit and my belt is tighter ( Me thinks my pants were too tight )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It only took 4 months   It only took 4 months Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It only took 4 months
Page 1 of 1