Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted med. size dog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Wanted med. size dog Empty
PostSubject: Wanted med. size dog   Wanted med. size dog Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:09 pm

My boss just recently lost her two dogs, one to liver disease and the other to cancer all within a week.. I thought I check out there to see if anyone knows of a dog that needs a loving home..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Wanted med. size dog   Wanted med. size dog Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Wanted med. size dog   Wanted med. size dog Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Thanks! I'll pass these onto her.. she's so sad.. plus she spend a small fortune on trying to save them.. PEI for both dogs.. it was terrible to watch..
Back to top Go down
Deborah

PostSubject: Re: Wanted med. size dog   Wanted med. size dog Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:22 pm

I highly recommend East Coast German Shepherd Rescue -if she likes GSD's that is!!!! Leah -the woman who runs it is amazing!! I never liked GSD's until I fostered my girl from them and lo and behold foster became adopt!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Wanted med. size dog   Wanted med. size dog Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks Deborah, I'll check that out too..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Wanted med. size dog   Wanted med. size dog Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:46 am

did your boss find a puppy wissy?????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Wanted med. size dog   Wanted med. size dog Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Yes Joan she did.. and is very happy again, she has so much to give.. her husband died last year and both her dogs this year.. I thought she was going to have a nervous break down.. this new pup (14 month old husky lab mix) is just what she needs.. he's sweet and he loves her.. he was another rescue like her other two dogs were... he doesn't know it yet, well maybe he does but he hit pay dirt by living with her.. I must say she is much better now.. thank goodness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted med. size dog   Wanted med. size dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted med. size dog
Page 1 of 1