Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FYI~ permanent marker....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mypony

FYI~ permanent marker.... Empty
PostSubject: FYI~ permanent marker....   FYI~ permanent marker.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:43 pm

So last night I went to a Christmas party and one of the fellows happened to fall asleep before 12am. This did not turn out very well for him, because some of the younger fellows got a permanent marker and WROTE ALL OVER HIS FACE!!!

Anyway the lesson that I learned from this event... was how to remove permanent marker from skin! I thought that this might come in useful for other people too. You have to use rubbing alcohol or anything with alcohol in it, such as hand sanitizer or hairspray. Just wanted to let you know, and hoping that you never have to use it your self ;)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

FYI~ permanent marker.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FYI~ permanent marker....   FYI~ permanent marker.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 pm

HA HA! I can just imagine what the poor guy went through. Rubbing alcohol must be hard on the old skin. I guess that'll teach him for having a "nap" when it's party time!
Back to top Go down

FYI~ permanent marker....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: