Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Found Some Christmas Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Found Some Christmas Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Found Some Christmas Spirit   Found Some Christmas Spirit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:02 am

I finally got a tree up this week and some outdoor decorations. Not much but enough to make it a little cheery.

My tree. Please excuse the slumbering beast in the picture and his feet.

Found Some Christmas Spirit Tree2-1
Found Some Christmas Spirit Tree

Some of my favorite ornaments
Found Some Christmas Spirit Bird
Found Some Christmas Spirit Bell
Found Some Christmas Spirit Casper
Found Some Christmas Spirit Ball

The creepy little snowman
Found Some Christmas Spirit Snowman

My outdoor steps. I found this shrub growing in the woods so took some branches. I think it is a Yew of some sort.
Found Some Christmas Spirit Sidesteps

Front steps. It looks nicer with lights on at night but it was too bloody cold to go out last night just for a picture
Found Some Christmas Spirit Frontsteps
Found Some Christmas Spirit Bow

How about everyone post a picture of their tree and decorations. So far I think we've only seen Wissy's and Joan's.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Found Some Christmas Spirit   Found Some Christmas Spirit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:23 am

hey there...........really nice..........but it was sooooooooooo dark inside I didnt get to see your tree just the ornaments........pretty....but dark..........and whats with the three balance beams on the deck outside the door.........you practicing gymnastics for the olympics or what??????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Found Some Christmas Spirit   Found Some Christmas Spirit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:58 am

I tried using the flash but it looked aweful. I need to take a shot during the day. Couldn't wake up the beast by turning the lights on last night.

Yes, didn't you know, I'm an oylmpic balance beam gymnast. Actually I had a balance beam when I was a kid, never got to the olympics though lol! That's just an upside down pallet. My flooring came on it and the top of the pallet is some kind of laminate wood, I thought it would make a nice little table. Really, I'm a pack rat and I haven't the slightest clue where I'm going to put a table made out of a pallet but I couldn't throw it out. It'll probably go to the barn for under my hay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found Some Christmas Spirit   Found Some Christmas Spirit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found Some Christmas Spirit
Page 1 of 1