Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!

Go down 
+5
Tammy
Simi
Freva
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Dun Tru
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Ok little Miss Tie, you didn't post her so I warned you if you didn't then I would.. I went to visit Tie last Tuesday evening, and I got to meet Miss BELLA

She's adorable, she has the cutest little ears, and her personality is sweet! Her and Jorgia are gonna look adorable together! ha

Anyways here she is, they are not great pictures as it was raining a bit and DARK....

Isn't that the cutest little face...

Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! PC153225

And Deb was scratching her here and obviously she hit the spot! ha
Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! PC153227

Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! PC153226
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Can't wait to see some more pictures! And hopefully in the day light ;) Congrats Tie!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:50 pm

she is very cute Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! 368450
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Do You mean Tie's face or the filly's???? The filly is sweet and from the smile on Tie's face you can tell she is very happy with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Yes Val that is why I posted the one of her with her, she'll kill me for it! ha But the look on her face says it ALL!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:00 am

She is sweet Congrats Tie!!!! Can't wait to see more Pictures of Bella!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:08 am

What a cute little face on her. Looks like you're both enjoying each other's company. Nothing like a good scratch in just the right place!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:42 am

OH MY what a pretty little filly.. Congrats.. she's nicely marked.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:53 am

Pretty baby Tie...........she's a looker........sure was glad to see a great big thistle eating grin on your face girl........its about time!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks everyone. These pictures don't do "Baby Bella" justice at all. She's got the prettiest little head and nice bone to her. I really, really like her. She loves people and talks whenever she sees or hears us coming.

She was a big girl on the trip here and the hauler when he got to our house said "what a good-minded baby". She was even down and napping when he opened the trailer and her stall door on the trailer. I grabbed the lead line from him and she hopped right down.

I couldn't be more pleased. I didn't think I'd have this feeling again since I lost my Sweetie girl and I have to say it is an awesome feeling.

My Mom is quite sick so she is my main concern right now but when I get a chance I will take pictures of Bella and post them.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:20 am

Bella sure is a beauty Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! 368450

Thinking good thoughts for you and your Mom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!   Had to Share... Tie's new Girl! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had to Share... Tie's new Girl!
Page 1 of 1