Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you ever have one of

Go down 
+6
Lightning
Jolie
Wissy
Tammy
just joan
Simi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Did you ever have one of Empty
PostSubject: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:48 am

those days and you just want to cry, I mean cry over everything? God I had such a shitty weekend, I am sooo tired.... I don't know whether to scream and beat something Did you ever have one of 99871 or cry Did you ever have one of 602907 lol..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:01 pm

wwell,,,,,,,,,,,that reallly reallly reallly sucks.................I'm going to have to think of something to CHEER YOU UP.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:10 pm

My advice is to have a good cry. REALLY let it out! You always feel better afterwards. And in book, there's nothing wrong with crying! Hope your week is better than your weekend was.

:hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:12 pm

personally, I'd opt for BEATING SOMETHING.........so long as it didnt hurt my hands..........use your feet!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 pm

oh.. I know your pain.. really I do.. having a hard time myself.. hang in there!
Back to top Go down
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:16 pm

Yup... it is times like those that I am thankful for our punching bag downstairs, I sometimes start with punching and end up hugging the bag crying, or start crying and end laughing at my pathetic attempts at beating the bag. Just remember that those times are there so that we can appreciate the good times :)
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:35 pm

I've been having your weekend for 2 months now!! Hang in there Sue...it'll be fine!
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 am

Days? I have months, no, years, like that! Big hugs for you! Did you ever have one of 757770
Back to top Go down
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:40 am

I'm having alot of those lately Sue - have yourself a good, good cry.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:56 am

Did you ever have one of 757770

Hope this week is full of many happy moments!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Hang in there CJ, just take one day at a time and cry if you need too, don't keep it in ..... i just started crying the other day whilst listening to christmas carols i think i am cracking up hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Thanks everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever have one of   Did you ever have one of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you ever have one of
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: