Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Condolences to Judy and Kevin

Go down 
+6
C4B's
Ride em
just joan
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Wissy
Simi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Condolences to Judy and Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:18 am

on the loss of Roper.. Our hearts go out to you both Judy...
I am so sorry about Roper....
Condolences to Judy and Kevin 209173
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 am

My heart goes out to Judy and her family, such a sad thing to happen, rest in peace Roper

Condolences to Judy and Kevin 814562
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 am

so sorry to hear ! Condolences to Judy and Kevin 757770
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:45 pm

SO sorry to hear guys............if you need a posse...........I know quite a few who would join in.. Condolences to Judy and Kevin 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ride em

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Thanks guys. I don't know what to say, I'm still in shock over this.
Back to top Go down
http://highmeadowqhs.tripod.com
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:05 pm

I am sorry to ask but what has happened to Roper ????? Judy i am so sorry

Condolences to Judy and Kevin 750249
Back to top Go down
Ride em

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 pm

C4B's wrote:
I am sorry to ask but what has happened to Roper ????? Judy i am so sorry

Condolences to Judy and Kevin 750249

The short version is our schizophrenic neighbor felt threatened by him and shot him, right next to our horse pasture. He was injured too bad so we had to put him down.

The police seized all his guns and he's being charged with Dangerous Use of a Firearm and Unsafe Storage of a Firearm. He assured me he would never be allowed to own guns again. I just hope he gets medical treatment before he does something worse.

I'm still in shock.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:07 pm

OK, he felt threatened by Roper, When I went to visit you Judy, I was a complete stranger, And Roper was so friendly and cuddly that I had a hard time walking through your barn without tripping over Roper because he was so loveable.....But whatever the reason was, I feel so bad for you and Kevin for loosing your beautiful puppy, I have pictures of him from my visit, whenever you feel ready, let me know, and will send them to you.. Hugs to you Judy..
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Oh Judy I'm so sorry this had to happen. I hope they get that guy the treatment he needs and keep him away from your animals and your property
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Yes I thought the same thing Bay-Lee when I was there, all I did was laugh at Roper, he would take your sleeve and pull you and play. I thought he was absolutely ADORABLE, and I have a soft heart for large dogs.. I Just thought he was the kindest and sweetest boy... His playful personality just made you smile.. And the way he played with the horses..

I just can't believe anyone could do such a cruel thing..

Again Judy, SO SO SORRY! Condolences to Judy and Kevin 750249
Back to top Go down
Ride em

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Well as far as we can tell (I've been talking with his brother, who works down the hall from me) he wouldn't be 'scared' of the dog ... he is extremely paranoid and thinks everyone is spying on him. He told the kids next door (who happen to see him shot him) that the dog was a robot that the government put there to spy on him.

He definitely needs help but sadly his family can't get through to him. They are pushing the police to do something.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:34 pm

OMG!!!!!!! what a terrible thing to happen, and how scary to live next door to someone that unstable.... hugs to you both !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Wow I would be afraid for those kids, and yourselves and your horses.. Gee what will be NEXT... That's scary Judy, I think they really need to take this to the next level he needs mental health BAD!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:54 pm

*HUGS* My thoughts are with you at this time Judy!! So very sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Unbelievable! I feel very sad for your loss. Atleast his guns are gone now but a little too late. Poor Puppy Condolences to Judy and Kevin 814562
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Condolences to Judy and Kevin   Condolences to Judy and Kevin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Condolences to Judy and Kevin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: