Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back up your computer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mypony

Back up your computer Empty
PostSubject: Back up your computer   Back up your computer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:27 pm

I just want to remind people that they should back up the information on your computer!

We talked about saving our pictures on a memory stick many times, but never did it. Then on Boxing day our hard drive went in our computer! We took it to a friend that works with computers for a living, and he tried and tried to get some of the information off our hard drive, with no luck. I do have some pictures on Facebook, on the camera and on Photobucket, but lots of pictures only on our computer. Luckily he managed to get the hard drive to work one last time and downloaded our information on an external hard drive. So this time we were lucky! From now on we will save our information on the external hard drive often!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Back up your computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back up your computer   Back up your computer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:57 pm

oooooooooh........you were some lucky.........I too only have my pictures on computer........guess it is time for a backup.....thanks for the reminder.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

Back up your computer
Page 1 of 1