Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAYLIGHT ....you know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

DAYLIGHT ....you know Empty
PostSubject: DAYLIGHT ....you know   DAYLIGHT ....you know Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 pm

I have been checking every day since the 22nd of December to see what differences are evident. First day I could still see the trees behind the roundpen at 4.57 on the 26th it was 5.05 and last night it was 5.11 now that might not sound like much to some folks..........but it sure is HUGE to me...............hope you all had a great NEW YEARS EVE and that your FIRST FOOT was tall dark and handsome and had some coal, a bag of potatoes and a good bottle of scotch with him............WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cowboyhound.gi nice blue moon it was toooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: DAYLIGHT ....you know   DAYLIGHT ....you know Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Come on spring!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: DAYLIGHT ....you know   DAYLIGHT ....you know Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:54 am

I was in Glace Bay for New Years Joan and I must agree, the moon was beautiful in CB that night! Every minute of daylight we get is a big deal to me. I can't wait for those long summer evenings.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: DAYLIGHT ....you know   DAYLIGHT ....you know Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Too funny Joan!! I've been doing the same thing. I love Winter Solstice!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAYLIGHT ....you know   DAYLIGHT ....you know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAYLIGHT ....you know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: