Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuzzy Fillies

Go down 
+2
D-Cutch
Freva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Fuzzy Fillies Empty
PostSubject: Fuzzy Fillies   Fuzzy Fillies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:58 pm

We have two Paint fillies, Robin and Purdee and the Fjord fillies. The Fjords are Fred's babies and I have left the naming of the up to him and he has been very slow at giving them names...first he was calling them Chubby and Flat Fanny but Fanny's fanny has gotten chubby as well so those names went the way of the wind. Lately they are known as Older and Younger which sounds like a couple of outlaws, if you ask me but the fillies don't seem to mind and follow Fred around like pupies. I am just glad that I didn't leave the naming of our sons up to him or they might have been named First, Second and Enough!!!!

A few pictures of our little ladies.
Robin

Fuzzy Fillies December09005

Purdee

Fuzzy Fillies December09010

Older and Younger

Fuzzy Fillies December09009Fuzzy Fillies CopyofNovember2109016
Fuzzy Fillies December1009001
Fuzzy Fillies Copy2ofDecember09002-1

As I was posting these pictures, I was noticing that the Fjords stand side by side a lot of the time and almost always....Younger is on the right and Older on the left.....just an observation...I think they have chosen their favored side already...funny!!
Fuzzy Fillies November2109063
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Fuzzy Fillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy Fillies   Fuzzy Fillies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:40 pm

LOL kind of ironic... I was just commenting to Glenn today how their mother's do everything as a team already... they eat, drink, and roam the field in unison.

I think Fred will come up with very suiting yet possibly amusing when he does settle on a choice Fuzzy Fillies 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

Fuzzy Fillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy Fillies   Fuzzy Fillies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Very cute fillies Fuzzy Fillies 368450
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Fuzzy Fillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy Fillies   Fuzzy Fillies Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:35 pm

other than the halters, how do you tell whom is whom??????? I mean the fjords of course...........all of your girls look lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Freva

Freva

Fuzzy Fillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy Fillies   Fuzzy Fillies Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:03 pm

It is hard to tell them apart at a distance JJ. The older one (by a couple of months) is a tad taller and not quite as thick as the younger one but they are almost identical.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Oakie Dokie

Fuzzy Fillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy Fillies   Fuzzy Fillies Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:04 am

to, to cute! you were right about fuzzy fillies! They look great!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Fuzzy Fillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy Fillies   Fuzzy Fillies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:26 am

Nice babies. Those Fjords are going to make an awesome team! My team of Canadians always stand side by side too, they do everything together.
Back to top Go down

Fuzzy Fillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy Fillies   Fuzzy Fillies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Aww too cute, my god those little Fjords are sweet!

THEY NEED NAMES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuzzy Fillies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy Fillies   Fuzzy Fillies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuzzy Fillies
Page 1 of 1