Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 Available Standardbreds through MSA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

2010 Available Standardbreds through MSA Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Available Standardbreds through MSA   2010 Available Standardbreds through MSA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:58 am

Rebel . He's 8 and has been off the track for about 2 months. He's been in a nice big pasture with 6 other retired
standarbreds and is ready to start his new career. He is 15.1hh (ish) and very level headed.

Location Saint John

Name of the horse: Landfair Anna
Age/ Tatoo:Age soon to be 10
Height/Color:16 to 17 hands/Bay
Temperment-(on a scale of 1-10. 1 being dead quiet and 10 being
extremely hot.)A very gentle and quiet mare a 1/2
Lameness issues- None
Gets along well with other horses- a little finicky about trailers but not bad-well behaved with vets etc.
vaccinations are up to date and just wormed
Conditions: Papers/No papers No papers
Location: Anna is presently at a farm in Penobsquis(?) just below Sussex.

Name of the horse: My Jammies
Age/ Tatoo: 3 years old
Height/Color:15.2/ Brown
Asking price $1500
Temperment-(on a scale of 1-10. 1 being dead quiet and 10 being
extremely hot.) 7
Lameness issues- No lameness at all.
She dont' mind trailering, I've done her hooves and she does well. Her Vac's are up to date.
Conditions: Papers/No papers Has papers
Has had a saddle and bridle on her.. She didnt mind it at all..
Location: St. Almo ( between Perth Andover and Plaster Rock )

Name of the horse:Babe Registered" North Country "
Height/Color:pretty bay / 15 hands
Temperment-(on a scale of 1-10. 1 being dead quiet and 10 being extremely hot.) 4 or 5 , but5 gets a little goofy when in season
Lameness issues- no lameness issues at all / never raced at all . have had her since she was 1 yr old
She trailered well when I got her , gets along well with my morgan, still getting used to her feet getting worked on . picks them up good
Conditions: Papers/No papers no papers

Name of the horse: - PleasesFoolishSun (Foolish for short)
Age/ Tatoo: 9 (April 1, 2000) W5050
Height/Color:15.1 hands high / Bay
Sex: Gelding
Temperment-2 or 3 outdoors - in the barn - definitely a 1
Lameness issues-No special shoeing is required. Foolish cracked a sessamoid bone in March of 2009 while training on a frozen track. He underwent a Shock Wave intensive therapy treatment for one month with Dr. Ian Moore at the Atlantic Veterinary College, followed by three months stall rest. Dr. Moore re-xrayed, said he was sound to train back as a racehorse, and would definitely make a sound riding horse.

Foolish swam for a month in August / September 2009 to condition him, then began jogging again and began racing again in November 2009. He is racing sound but seems to have lost the desire to get out front, he will race at the speed the other horses are going but doesn't seem to have that fight to win anymore. We want to retire him - he's been a wonderful horse who deserves a new lease on life.

General information:
Foolish is a "people" horse. He loves attention - he was owned by three gals and was know as the "ladies horse". He is extermely gentle to handle, lead, ties well, trailers great, perfect handling his feet, etc. He has seen it all through his race horse days and seems afraid of very little.

He is up to date on all vaccinations, worming, coggins, etc.

Everyone who meets Foolish falls in love with him. He is the barn favourite at his stable at the Charlottetown Driving Park, the trainer and the grooms are all very attached to him. He had a huge following, from his "extended family", to the local 4-H club, and the communities that we live in.
He has been green broke to saddle, and takes it all in stride.

Location:Charlottetown, PEI - can arrange for transportation in the Maritimes

Annie , is very beautiful chestnut QH, she is papered but I never got them.
she stands around 15 15'1hh and is about 13+ years old, I've owned her for
two years and never had a problem with her, she is easy to clean after, she
loves to be fussed over also.
She has a old leg injury, it doens't limit her playing like a two year old
through, and you can mostly only see it when she's been walking on hard
ground. She does crib a small amount when fed, but in the two years the
"Cribbing Hole" as I call is very small, and she only crips in one place.
I'd perfer her to go to a home that will use her as a pasture buddy for
another animal, as the leg limits her ability to be ridden

Tooles Terror
GENERAL INFORMATION
Foaling Date: 05/16/2004 Sex: Mare
Foaling Place: TRURO, NS Color: Bay
Markings: SMALL ELONGATED STAR.

Tooles Terror is a 5 year old red bay Standardbred mare. She has not raced for 2 years and the reason she stopped racing was a swollen knee which she sustained by hitting it on her feed tub. The swelling is long since resolved and she is very sound. She is not suitable for a small child or an inexperienced horse person. I have had her home for 2 years and have had no issues with her she has been sweet and cooperative but when she was racing her behavior was challanging at times. Her biggest vice was kicking when being harnessed. When she was harnessed and on the track she was fine and behaved well but she definately on occasion would kick when being harnessed. I would like to see her have a productive life.She would make someone a very nice little horse as she has good conformation for a standardbred and she is athletic.

There is a relocation fee to an approved home or asking price where posted.
You must be pre-approved in order to view these horses.
Please email us regarding filling out your form.

Pictures available on our Availalbe STB page of our website linked below
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/

2010 Available Standardbreds through MSA
Page 1 of 1