Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:54 am

What a fantastic movie, really worth seeing, especially in 3D. Will def get the DVD when it comes out. I wanna live on Pandora and ride those 6 legged horses.. :)
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:10 am

I thought it was amazing as well - certainly a new favorite movie, the detail of the Na'vi, the flora and fauna of Pandora - just simply stunning. I hope to be going back to see it again soon, and RealD 3D is certainly the way to go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 pm

What an experience that movie was!!!! Yes I want to live on Pandora and also have my own pterodactyl and 6 legged horse!!! I saw it in 3D at a regular theatre but someone said if you go to the IMAX theatre it's even better!!!!...might go there and see it again! Let me know if you wanna go again Wissy...lol. I hope it comes out on DVD in 3D!!!!! I kept my 3D glasses.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:53 pm

omg I loved it.. worth seeing again Sailor girl.. I'll let you know if I go again.. and I kept my 3D glasses from when we saw a Christmas Carol.. so if it comes out in 3D DVD.. aawwwwwww what a great movie.. the colors were fabulous!!!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:24 pm

It has been a hot conversation topic here at work...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:32 pm

I agree!!! Went to see it and loved it, I kept my glasses as well. Not to many movies I would go to see a second time but this is one I would watch over again and will definatly buy when it comes out in dvd. AWSOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1