Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM Empty
PostSubject: FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM   FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:48 pm

hahahaha.........Picasa sent all these pics for me to put a name to...........hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm....sure hope border patrol and CSIS have a better program.

FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM Unnamed
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM   FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Let me Guess Just Joan????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM   FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Hey... I think that's the same face I saw on the wanted poster at the police station.
lol
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM   FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 pm

omg who are all these people.. surely to god it can't be the same person.. omg yes yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'll be dammed it's JOAN .. JUST JOAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM 5543 FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM 5543 FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM 5543
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM   FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Great ... now I'm going to have nightmares about the lady with the blue hair. THANKS !!! My only question is ... do they all have passports?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM   FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:38 pm

TAmmy when you looked at Joan's video on youtube did you click on her other video's and see her singing with her blue hair.. your really gonna have nightmares if you did.. FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM 5543
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM   FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FACE RECOGNITION PROGRAM
Page 1 of 1