Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON! Empty
PostSubject: OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON!   OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:08 pm

What a day so far. I took Kayla to school and on the way back I noticed a SEAL on the ice by the river mouth. I drove home to get my camera and binoculars. I also called my neighbour Dennis Minty who is a professional nature photographer (he lets me call him Big D). I returned to the scene before he got there so was happily snapping pictures and then up he comes with this friggin' CANNON. Honest to goodness the lense that he had on his camera was HUGE and LONG! I now know how some men must feel in public urinals. I went back home and did the barn. I actually took the time to video the ponies during their morning play session. Now of course I can't get it uploaded on FB. It says there's only 178 hours and 56 minutes remaining. HUH?!

I was almost finished the barn when the phone rings. It's Kayla's teacher calling to say that Kayla was complaining of chest pains. So I changed out of my snowsuit and high tailed it up to the school to check on the monkey. My first question to the teacher was whether they were having a test. Kayla is very much into "avoidance tactics" when it comes to school work. No test, so it must be a valid complaint. I think Kayla expected me to tell her to get her stuff and she was coming home. WRONG !!! I had her do a bunch of breathing routines and tell me when it hurt. Then I had her do some arm movements and tell me when it hurts. Bottom line is that she has a sore muscle in her left chest area (near the armpit). No wonder - she hasn't stopped doing gymnastics for the past few days. I'll have to take a picture of my livingroom to post - it's nothing but gym mats. I told her that I was going to be working at the school this afternoon so if it got any worse I could check on her. You should have seen her face! It was almost as good as the face she made last night when she told me she "forgot" to bring her homework home so I e-mailed the teacher to get her spelling words and then came skipping down the stairs with them in hand. She was NOT impressed.

Anyway, I basically started this thread to let you know that it's only a wee bit past noon and already the day has been full of excitement. I now have to shower, pack Kayla's gym bag, pack my "things to do for the next 6 hrs" bag, go to the school and work for the afternoon, drive to St. John's, pick up some chicken feed at Co-op for the neighbours, pick Kayla up from gymnastics, drive home, bring the horses in, take Kayla to Fronie's for the night because she's away and we're babysitting the boys.

Soooooo ... what are YOU up to today?!

PS - I'll get the video and pictures posted as soon as I can get the computer to cooperate!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON!   OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Well well.. I'm thing compared to your day so far.........lol...
Love to see the pics of the seal... OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON! 590471

Poor Kayla no sympathy from her own momma.. OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON! 900770
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON!   OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Have you got your Wonder Woman/Supermom costume and cape in that bag? I am tired just reading.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON!   OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Tammy you sound like my mom always running around for us children :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON!   OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG ... IT'S ONLY A WEE BIT PAST NOON!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: