Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TWO GOOD DAYS IN A ROW.....HUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

TWO GOOD DAYS IN A ROW.....HUH!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TWO GOOD DAYS IN A ROW.....HUH!!!!!!!!!!!   TWO GOOD DAYS IN A ROW.....HUH!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:32 am

Ed finally got my internet working again in the bunkhouse..........and I got a brand new lap top also..........so wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo....Wissy and C4B remember me virtually pouring myself into the opening between the screen and the keyboard to read anything............anyway its an HP and has windows 7.....not that I care about the windows thing.......but this computer is way faster than my last one and now I can watch real movies etc without those annoying buffering stuttering waits............I am now back to having everything I need out here I can get the Western Channel, NRHA Inside Reining, HorseTV, and In Country TV...........I watched a couple of old Roy Rogers and Trigger movies last night......what a hoot.................anyway, am going to start up a BLOG again, only it wont be a Sams blog although he will be featured often.............gonna call it 115.5 The Bucket. Cape Breton.........and do short news stories with a couple of horse clips I can find and maybe Ill sing a little ditty or two.............wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi yeah for satelites.......oh, and maybe you should pm FREVA and ask what her secret desire is right now.........hahahahahah.............we could all have so much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

TWO GOOD DAYS IN A ROW.....HUH!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWO GOOD DAYS IN A ROW.....HUH!!!!!!!!!!!   TWO GOOD DAYS IN A ROW.....HUH!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 am

hehehe.. I love it.. I'm so glad to have you back in full swing.. awesome about the new lap top.. yay for Ed.. tell him thanks for getting you back in the swing.. can't wait to read the blog.. and I can't wait to visit.. bring on the summer will ya!!! TWO GOOD DAYS IN A ROW.....HUH!!!!!!!!!!! 223458
Back to top Go down

TWO GOOD DAYS IN A ROW.....HUH!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1