Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can't win

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

I can't win Empty
PostSubject: I can't win   I can't win Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:01 pm

OMG this has been a week from Bleeding heart. Actually it started last week and has just continued to get worse.
I went to the dr last week to have my hand looked at (which is fine) but after I left my throat was really dry and everytime I tried to talk i would cough I really didn't think anything of it until I woke up the next day with a throat feeling like i swallowed razor blades and no voice !!!! well as an insurance broker no voice is kinda a problem.
I went to work anyway and did some mail but they didn't have anything for me to do after lunch so i went home. It was a good thing I did cause by the time i got home I had a migrain headache I was freezing even with pj's slippers 3 shirts and a hoodie on under a down douvet and another blanket, I was in so much pain even my skin hurt :P So I sleep for most of the day and battle threw these symptoms until sunday still not feeling better i don't go to work monday (did i mention still no voice?) so then tuesday i think i'm okay enough to go to work I got up got a shower and got dressed for work by the time i was done that I was so tired that I couldn't move so I called in sick again and went back to the dr.
He says i have some sort of a virus and puts me on a puffer. I'm thinking great this should do the trick. Then tuesday night or should i say wednesday morning I can't sleep finally fall asleep at 2 am only to wake up choking and coughing at 4am I was up until 7:30 went back to bed for an hour woke up with the same thing choking and coughing. Then comes the vomitting. I ended up having to call my mom to see if she can get me drugs for cold and sinus cause the pressure in my sinuses is so bad i can't see my eye is watering so much. She ended up coming to get me and takes me back to the dr he now says i probably have H1N1 (I now kick my self for not getting the shot) so I'm now on a puffer and antibiotics still feeling horrible.
Thursday I feel alot better no more sinus pressure I slept threw the night I have my voice back life is good.
THEN... today I wake up with a rash all over my arms lol I just can't be normal. The drugs my dr gave me are a dervitive of penicillan which i'm allergic to but i've taken this antibiotic before and was okay with it but i guess this time not so much. I'm hoping to go back to work on monday I'm so bored of being stuck in the house doing nothing it's driving me crazy.

Oh and did i mention last night i also got a steam burn on my hand from the deep fryer so now my thumb is red and looking like it's going to blister
Urggg..
Anyway end of rant I just wanted to vent to someone/somewhere
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

I can't win Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't win   I can't win Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:06 pm

JIMINY CRICKETS......so glad you are starting to feel better re\; \h1N1 you are some lucky girl if this was all you got........hopefully you will continue on the right road to recovery.....ps......keep your hands in your pockets. I can't win 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

I can't win Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't win   I can't win Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:39 pm

That sounds aweful. I'm still on guard about the flu and make sure I wash my hands very regularly at work (big time important in a University setting).

I had a reaction to penicillin when I had mono and strep throat years ago even though I'm not allergic to penicillin. Same thing as you, a rash all over. The doctor told me that it can cause a reaction in combination with some viruses, in my case the mono virus. So, you'll likely be able to take that antibiotic again as long as you aren't figiting off a virus at the time.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

I can't win Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't win   I can't win Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:58 pm

SD I just got off the phone with my dr he decided since I do have an allergy to the drug that he's taking me off it and putting me on a different one that i'm not allergic to well at least i hope i'm not.
I'm pretty much allergic to all antibiotics that where made after penicillin which makes it hard for me if i do need to take something :P
Back to top Go down
Tammy

I can't win Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't win   I can't win Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:46 pm

As soon as I started reading your post I thought to myself "H1N1". Will your doc put you on tamaflu? Hopefully you're on the other side of it now - but a rash is also one of the symptoms, so it may not be the medicine that you are allergic to. "They" were saying that there's supposed to be another outbreak in Jan and I guess we aren't too far off that. Perhaps this is the start of it. Did he give you the swab test to see if you are growing a curly tail or not? Feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

I can't win Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't win   I can't win Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Tammy you can only take Tamaflu within the first 3 days of having symptoms to have it work so he didn't give it to me. He also didn't test me for the same reason as i didn't go back to the dr until i was 5 days into being sick. I didn't have a rash until today and when i took another dose this morning the rash got worse so i'm pretty sure it was the drugs no the virus. I feel alot better right now (knock on wood) i've been sick for 8 days now so it's about friggen time. The new drugs my dr gave me have a side effect of tendon weakness including tearing of the tendons so i have to be really careful what i do for the next 7 days knowing my luck i'll end up with a bum leg or something :P
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

I can't win Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't win   I can't win Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:39 pm

It sure sounds like you have had all the symptoms of H1N1. Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better and hope you continue to improve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

I can't win Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't win   I can't win Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't win
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: