Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is everyone from/located now?

Go down 
+27
Sooke
shelly
oldsaddlebags
MoonShadow
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Pink Lady
barnmom
Tie
D-Cutch
imarowdyrebel
PaintedRidge
naughty by nature
Lab Rat
Tammy
Flicka
SexyDexy
charlo
RedBaronBPeppy
just joan
Wissy
Loves Color
Lightning
Dun Tru
Ellie*Mae
Freva
lb-ranch
jamel105
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jamel105

Where is everyone from/located now? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi,
As I am new and trying to get familiar with all the members here I am just wondering where all o you are from or located at? i am about 45 minutes outside of Antigonish. Originally from Cape Breton though.

I looked to see if there was another post on this topic but I couldn't find one.

Mel
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm from just outside Sackille NB not far from the NS/NB border. Originally born in Ontario but spent almost 1/2 my life in Florida.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:37 pm

We are just outside of Woodstock, NB just a couple minutes off the TransCanada. We are about 4 hours from the NB/NS border. I am not very well travelled. I live about 2 km from where I grew up so I am still on home turf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi! I'm on the north shore of PEI, about 12 miles from Charlottetown. I'm not a "true" Islander, however, I was born in Toronto to maritimer parents, family moved back to PEI in the early 70's. So, I'm "from away....."! Howdy!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:41 pm

I'm from Shubenacadie, NS and now located in Alton, NS (for those of you that don't know where that is - smack dab in the middle between Stewiacke and Brookfield). Which works out great as my parents are still in Shubie and my boyfriends parents are in Brookfield. Nice and close to family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 pm

I'm in between Kingston and Middleton in the Annapolis valley. I was born in Moncton, NB. Moved to Germany when I was 4 and then here when I was 9.
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:21 pm

I am in Shelburne County been here forever. Love it, just wish it was a bit closer to everything and everyone horsey.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm in Middle Sackville, NS.. been here for 19 yrs.. grew up not far from here so all my family is fairly close. Made some great friends through this site.. from all over and for that I'm truly grateful. One of those friends is Lightning.. heheh.. nice to see you this weekend girl .. and will see you next month too.. can't wait to get to Greenwood for the clinic..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm in the middle of nowhere......MT. AUBURN....OR IN GAELIC....BEIN PHADRUIG.........Cape Breton...out towards Loch Lomond, between St, Peters and Big Pond on the east side of the Bras D[Or............WELCOME ABOARD :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 pm

welcome!!

i'm from a little town called Cardigan in PEI.. but im currently living/going to school in Truro, NS :) all my ponies are home in PEI though!
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:35 am

I was born in Ontario, but grew up just outside of Moncton NB, which is where I am now.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:49 am

I was raised most of my childhood in Upper Sackville, NS. Lived in Bedford and Fall River, NS for a few years then moved on to Truro. After university, I lived in East Mines (the base of Folly Mountain) for 7 years then moved to Shubie for 18 months then to Lower Debert, where I am now. I have no intentions of moving again anytime soon lol!.
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:26 am

I was born in Charlottetown, lived there for 8 years, moved to Moncton, lived in Belgium, Saint John, and now back in Moncton
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:44 pm

I was born in Germany (Dad was in the air force). Moved all over ... Alberta, Ontario, Arizona, NS. I have lived in NL since 1999 and have retired here. We are located about an hour outside of St. John's in a small community called Clarkes Beach. My little piece of heaven ...
Back to top Go down
Lab Rat

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 pm

I'm originally from Northern NB (Dalhousie, Charlo area). I moved to Nova Scotia in 2003 to go to school and loved it so much I just never went back to NB. I now live in Shubenacadie and my horse is at a boarding stable in Stewiacke.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Born and raised in NS not planning on moving did like in halifax and now live in darmouth
Back to top Go down
PaintedRidge

PaintedRidge

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 am

Porters Lake outside of Dartmouth, with my two boys, and family.
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:10 pm

I am originally from Vancouver Island B.C. but I have lived in Cape Breton for 11 yrs now!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Charlottetown, PEI Where is everyone from/located now? 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 pm

I was born and raised in Dalhousie, N.B. and have lived just outside Saint John (in Nauwigeauk) for the past 21 years.
Back to top Go down
Lab Rat

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi Tie,

I see you are a fellow North Shorer....perhaps we know one another.
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi! I live in St croix just outside of windsor N.S. We have been here for approx 13 years
And I love it. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I currently live with my husband,22 year old daughter who obviously loves it too because she keeps coming back LOL. and 6 horses,2 large german sheppards, and 6 cats and a bunny named carmel. It doesn't get any better than this :)
Back to top Go down
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey Lab Rat, depending on your age it may be my kids that you know. What is your last name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:23 am

Born and Raised in Sackville, NB and still here, although most likely be moving to Sussex,NB within the next 6 months.. (FINGERS CROSSED)
Back to top Go down
Lab Rat

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:28 am

Tie....I'm 26 and my last name is Simonson and I'm actually from the reserve (Eel River Bar) but all of my friends were from Dalhousie.

Last edited by Lab Rat on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from/located now?   Where is everyone from/located now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone from/located now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: