Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEED COMPUTER HELP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

NEED COMPUTER HELP Empty
PostSubject: NEED COMPUTER HELP   NEED COMPUTER HELP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 pm

OK gang, I am not the brightest lightbulb when it comes to computers. I have a few short videos that I've been trying to post to Youtube, Facebook and Photobucket. I haven't been able to get them uploaded to any of them. They are .AVI files, if that means anything. What am I doing wrong? Do I need a program that converts them into some magical format? PLEASE HELP THIS OLD LADY !!! NEED COMPUTER HELP 989857 NEED COMPUTER HELP 99871
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

NEED COMPUTER HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED COMPUTER HELP   NEED COMPUTER HELP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 pm

my stuff wont even open an avi thing......sorry Tammy I am of no use to you whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

NEED COMPUTER HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED COMPUTER HELP   NEED COMPUTER HELP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 pm

NEED COMPUTER HELP 561245 Thanks JJ for letting me know that you're USELESS! Anybody else out there with a wee bit more knowledge than my friend?! NEED COMPUTER HELP 382802
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

NEED COMPUTER HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED COMPUTER HELP   NEED COMPUTER HELP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 am

I have a hammer you can borrow.. I've been tempted many times to use it on mine.. even if it doesn't make your computer do the things you want I'm sure it will make you feel better..
Sorry can't help but if you get no help here I'll ask my daughter, she's taking computer science in university.. lol.. and the brat doesn't help her mother very much either.. thinks she forgets where a lot of my money went.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

NEED COMPUTER HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED COMPUTER HELP   NEED COMPUTER HELP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:59 am

Check in your programs you might have a program called "Windows Movie Maker" and if not you might be able to download it from the Windows site. You can import your video to that program and then you will save it to your computer in a format that YouTube and FB will recognize :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Sponsored content

NEED COMPUTER HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED COMPUTER HELP   NEED COMPUTER HELP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED COMPUTER HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: