Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mother's Always Know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Mother's Always Know Empty
PostSubject: Mother's Always Know   Mother's Always Know Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 pm

As the mom of 3 boys, I got a real kick out of this one.....hope you do too!!!!

Brian invited his mother over for dinner.

During the course of the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but keep noticing how beautiful Brian's roommate, Stephanie, was.

Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of a relationship between Brian and Stephanie, and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two react, she started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Stephanie than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Stephanie and I are just roomates."

About a week later, Stephanie came to Brian saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

Brian said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure. So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mom:
I'm not saying that you "did" take the gravy ladle from the house, I'm not saying that you "did not" take the gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love, Brian.

Several days later, Brian received an email back from his mother that read:

Dear Son:

I'm not saying that you "do" Sleep with Stephanie, I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with Stephanie. But the fact remains that if Stephanie is sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now.

Love, Mom.

LESSON OF THE DAY ..... NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Always Know   Mother's Always Know Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:26 pm

yeah;..........you figured out how to cut and paste..........WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR YOU :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Always Know   Mother's Always Know Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:59 pm

:doglaugh.gif: I LOVE THIS ONE !!!!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Always Know   Mother's Always Know Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:48 pm

haha love it
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Always Know   Mother's Always Know Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:24 am

hhehehe.. see it never pays to fib.. love it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Always Know   Mother's Always Know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother's Always Know
Page 1 of 1