Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

renovations

Go down 
+3
oldsaddlebags
just joan
Wissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

renovations Empty
PostSubject: renovations   renovations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 am

I haven't been on to much lately.. we've been busy tearing the house apart. We are selling the house and will be putting it back on the market in the Spring, so over the winter we decided to tear out the three bedrooms.. putting in new carpet and paint thoughout.. oh my what a job.. because we don't have a basement.. (we rent it out) there's no place to put the stuff once it's out of the bedrooms.. so it's like living in a hoarders house.. squeeze in here and there over this and that.. can't find anything.. grrrrrrrrrrr.. anyhoo.. thank god we have a huge garage.. that's holding all the carpet for now until we are ready to install.. So this morning I woke up with a cold.. chest is tight and full and I just started a sneezing fit here at work.. wonderful.. so the house is torn apart, I'm sick with a cold ( hopefully that's all it is) and my poor kitty (Wissy) is bent out of shape, she hates when things are not in their place.. she's constantly complaining and hiding.. weird kitty..
On the bright side Gunnar is doing fine.. holding his weight with no grain.. and NO tummy pains.. so far fingers crossed..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: renovations   renovations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:04 am

hey you, are you sure its a cold,, and not allergies to something in the paint or the carpet??????? glad you are finding your way around in the MAZE....and Wissy gets her house back soon. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: renovations   renovations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:39 am

I agree with Joan.....are you sure it isn't allergies from the carpet??
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: renovations   renovations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:35 am

you guys could be right, I felt it coming on last nite while the painter was there painting.. and Greg already ripped up some of the carpet while I was at work yesterday.. ummm could very well be that.. good thing I have you guys.. I actually feel a bit better here at work.. when I woke up this morning I was miserable.. lets see how I am when I get home again tonight..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: renovations   renovations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:40 am

I got a sore throat and the sneezes when I ripped up my carpet. The backing and underlay is full of chemical crap, formaldehyde and such.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: renovations   renovations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:17 am

I so get what you are going thru with the renos! We have been doing that too... trying to make it more appealing to sell. We had all the rooms done, when in the last wind storm our chimney blow right of the roof. It was a Selkirk type.. and come to find out it was banned, so we had to replace the whole flue from the roof to the basement, this meant tearing out walls, that had just been re done.... so we are now in the process of cleaning up this mess.. re gyproc, paint..etc.

I agree with the others ...you could be looking at allergies.. pick up some anti histamines on your way home..just in case..

So will you put up pictures when everything is finished, so we can all oohhh and ahhhhh at all your hard labour...
Back to top Go down
Tammy

renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: renovations   renovations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 pm

YOU ARE INSANE! Living in the house while doing renos takes a special breed. And I'm NOT that sort of breed. I can just imagine the frustration level of trying to find things, trying to get around things, etc. Poor Wissy (the cat) - she must be off her friggin' head by now. Post some pictures of the progress.

And I second (or third, or whatever) the theory about your illness. It may not be allergies per se, but pulling up carpet does release a bunch of "crap" into the air. It's scarey what grows underneath!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: renovations   renovations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:29 pm

ewwwwwwww the carpet in the bedrooms have been down many many years.. I never thought what might be in them.. oh dear..
Moon Shadow..I can imagine the mess it made after you did all that work.. how frustrating is that.. I will take some pics tonight when I get home.. before and after..
and my poor poor Wissy.. she's really not a happy kitty right now..
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: renovations   renovations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:51 pm

I was wondering where you have been.. I hope your feeling alright I agree sounds like allergies to me
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: renovations   renovations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 am

woke up this morning, really really filled up, coughing up a bunch of crap.. not sure it's allergies.. more like a chest cold now.. but the reno's may not be helping, I have the door closed to that room.. and the window open some, I won't go in there now until it's done. Last nite I took advil and nytquil.. went to bed and passed out.. needless to say I got a great sleep. Woke up feeling crappy this morning, but made it into work.. yay.. what a drive that was, can't wait to drive it home..lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: renovations   renovations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

renovations
Page 1 of 1