Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole Empty
PostSubject: Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole   Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Has any one heard of this school? Check out this wonderful video.. I saw it on another site and had to share it. I also found more on you tube of this school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJe-O9621Cw

Here is one advertising the school.. I don't even know where it is located.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHaEzGz0HeE

I'm off to do some research on this.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole   Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:19 pm

I have them on my Facebook... wonderful stuff
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole   Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:41 pm

I did wikipedia search... and found a page on the creator of this school which is in Russia. It was an interesting read. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Nevzorov
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole   Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:17 am

you can quit looking in CAPE BRETON..........IT AINT HERE. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole   Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:21 am

The school is found in Russia, but there are practitioners of the training style in Italy, Canada and the USA. But sadly, your correct Joan, none on your island! Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole 778478
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole   Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm

I have seen this video a long time ago. It's interesting for sure and it would be interesting to see how he teaches the horses to do these movements and come into a frame without 'restriction'.

One thing I noticed when watching this video a while ago was that some of the 'high school' movements he shows with the horses are incorrect, so I wasn't sure if he was trying to mimic these moves or make up his own. Still he has an interesting concept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole   Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a look through my eyes...Nevzorov Haute Ecole
Page 1 of 1