Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After seeing this ....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

After seeing this .... Empty
PostSubject: After seeing this ....   After seeing this .... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: After seeing this ....   After seeing this .... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 pm

WHAT A MULTIPURPOSE ANIMAL.............wooooooooohoooooooooo for the mule :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: After seeing this ....   After seeing this .... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:17 pm

WOW!!! you would feel safe with him with you !!!! whata good boy
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: After seeing this ....   After seeing this .... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:59 am

Now THAT'S a real trail horse! I'd feel safe taking him anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: After seeing this ....   After seeing this .... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Crazy! Although my Benjamin hates dogs so I could see him doing that...maybe? I searched for this story on snopes (I was skeptical) and its true!

I was recently contacted by a local man to trim his mule. I haven't been there yet, I need an assistant to go with me. The old guy said the mule is VERY smart, and he didn't know if I'd be able to handle him. He had tried to train him to go into a straight stall with feed so he would be easier to handle but the mule caught on to his antics in no time. The old guy said mules are smarter then a horse and live to be around 50?! I think his was 25. I can't wait to meet him :).
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: After seeing this ....   After seeing this .... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Barefoot girl, I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not... you might want to do some research to see if it is true, or at least keep it in mind when you try to trim this mule... Donkeys and mules can kick you with the same side leg as the one you are trimming with. Horses can not do that. If you are trimming the right front, they can kick you with the right back. and vise versa. I read that somewhere.. also ready they are extremely intelligent.

Good luck doing the trim.. you'll have to let us know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After seeing this ....   After seeing this .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After seeing this ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: