Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY. Empty
PostSubject: its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY.   its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:07 pm

started to get the hay mow cleaned......unfroze the vacuum cleaner hose, cats are running for their lives, if anyone needs some lovely blue jay feathers, I think I have a pillow case full..........and I pulled out the BBQ got it cleaned up and ready for burgers tonight ......wooooooohooooooooo, but I have to stop now as I'm getting those flashing fairy lights around my eyes..........thistle
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY.   its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:18 pm

aha Joan it's a beautiful day.. wishing I could be home doing the same thing..
oh and those spots I get them too.. the doctor calls them floaters..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY.   its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 pm

YES, but mine are usually followed by me falling down...............not drowning........hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY.   its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:49 pm

I have to refrain from walking by windows and doors today for fear of making a run for it lol! I did not want to come in from chores this morning, it was heavenly outside and everyone was so cuddly. I think Prince was trying to convince me to play hookie.

I need to get at my barn with the shop vac too Joan. Mmm, burgers. I BBQ all winter but for some reason never make burgers. That a warm weather thing for sure.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY.   its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:51 pm

todays the day cindyrelly............bbq up some burgers........the smell will be wonderful and you'll still have some daylight left to enjoy..........and as Tammy straightened me out......next week you get more daylight after dark.........hahahahahaha........you know what \i mean. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY.   its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:18 pm

I'm glad your having a Whooo hooo day!! So what time will the burgers be ready??
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY.   its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:10 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm ... haven't had burgers for a coon's age. We do BBQ all year round but never burgers. They're just a summer thing for us too. Perhaps I'll have to change that!

It's so nice to see the sun. Perks ya right up! :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY.   its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its a WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO DAY.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: