Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................

Go down 
+2
mypony
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. Empty
PostSubject: GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................   GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Sometimes if you are just sitting around just being yourself, someone will call you and invite you away on a trip...........hahahaha............sure you say...........well, it happened just like that...........I was playing in facebook when I got a request for some stalls for the Bein Eoin Barrel Racing in September.....gave her the stall numbers and was finishing off some stuff when the phone rings............DO YOU HAVE A PASSPORT is what I hear on the line before I even know who the Bleeding heart it is.............now you guys are thinking............oooooooooooohhhhhh oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh where are you going...........someplace exotic.......well if you think MINNESOTA usa IS EXOTIC then woooooooohoooooooo............but its the REASON thats the hook...........she's going to pick up her number one on her BUCKETLIST..............a new aluminum trailer.............and she thought seeing as I was just sitting around doing bumpkiss I could go along with her for the company..............well, this is just exactly what I want to be doing.........helping folks with their bucketlist........and besides.........she is a hilarious lady and I have always admired her...........MARY LOU RANKIN DENTON......THE best barrel racer around, drives standardbreds on the track and has always been a real HERO to me............so I cant wait for her to pick me up 4am saturday morning.......I'm going to take the computer with us so we can document our adventure......I'll still do daily broadcasts and update the blog..............WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi

Last edited by just joan on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
mypony

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................   GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Oh that is exciting! It is a good thing that you do have a passport! I work for an airline and I tell my friends that they should always have a valid passport, you never know when I might be going on a trip!

How long is this adventure going to take?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................   GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:43 pm

ABOUT A WEEK...........I dont know for sure.....holy smokes............hhaaha
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................   GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 am

Good for you Joan, that is going to be a great trip.. can't wait to get updates along the way and see some fantastic pics.. take lots of batteries.. for your camera.. don't forget!..
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................   GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:02 am

You are an amazing woman Joan. Enjoy your trip!!!! Can't wait to track you guys
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................   GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:21 am

its a 3 horse she is picking up..............so if anyone needs something brought from ontario/quebec/new brunswick to nova scotia/cape breton........let us know.......we will be empty and side trips would be fun. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................   GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:21 am

tHAT IS FANTASTIC, WHAT AN ADVENTURE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE, CAN'T WAIT TO READ AND SEE THE PICTURES, MAKE SURE YOU DO A DAILY REPORT, OPPS SORRY JUST NOTICED I AM IN CAPITALS..............
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................   GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Well, I sure can't wait to hear the stories from this one. It's BOUND to be interesting. Are you sure she knows what she's getting herself into?! GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. 831788

Tell her "congrats" from us all other Bucketlisters. HAVE FUN !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................   GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOING ON A BUCKETLIST TRIP.................
Page 1 of 1