Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My colt is at the trainers!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

My colt is at the trainers!! Empty
PostSubject: My colt is at the trainers!!   My colt is at the trainers!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:13 pm

After about 8 hours of towing up and driving back in an extreme amount of wind he is there.

I have been waiting since the beginning of winter and it is finally our turn. I lightly started him last summer. It started off great and out of the blue he decided to get an attitude. After talking it over with someone that I trust I decided that I would stop and let the professionals take over.

I can't wait until he comes home. About two weeks after he comes home my trainer is coming to a barn just down the road to do a clinic and I am booked in. Starting in May I am going to start taking weekly lesson at a barn about 40 minutes away. This is going to be my year to get back into things full time, woo hoo!

My colt is at the trainers!! 34853
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: My colt is at the trainers!!   My colt is at the trainers!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 am

My colt is at the trainers!! 775395 This is fantastic news. My hat is off to your for realizing your limitations and letting a professional give your boy the training that he needs. What a great opportunity to follow it up with a clinic with the trainer too! :banana085.gif: Keep us posted on his progress!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: My colt is at the trainers!!   My colt is at the trainers!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:13 am

Way to go girl!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: My colt is at the trainers!!   My colt is at the trainers!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 am

THATS TERRIFIC NEWS............good for you both........and once you get going on a regular basis it will all just click into place for you........cant wait to see pix of you together...........any news on getting high speed or is that a NEVER thing??//
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: My colt is at the trainers!!   My colt is at the trainers!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 am

Well, this first week didn't go so great. Casey had a lot of attitude and energy, he hasn't even settled in to being at the trainer's barn. We are going to take him off the soya bean I have him on because of their high protien and hope that helps some. But, on the up side he is at the trainers and he knows what he is doing.

JJ as for high speed ?? maybe the end of the summer...I'm not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My colt is at the trainers!!   My colt is at the trainers!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My colt is at the trainers!!
Page 1 of 1