Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-( Empty
PostSubject: Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-(   Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:12 am

Haven't been posting - been busy, as you will see....
so here is the update

Routine horse vet visits - spring tune up....$230 and I still have to buy de-wormers, but dang, they have great smiles.... LOL
Dolly lame - thank GOD I have a great farrier....but $300 so far for 2 farrier trips, White Lightning, Cavello boots, pads and pastern wraps, farrier is coming aback this week - I'm so glad I did not send her back home lame and with foot issues (huge guilt complex, can you tell??? - but you know - hubby is even over it, and only grumbled the TEENSIEST wittle bit over the cost). Such is life and horse, animal ownership.....oh yeah, and the $300 includes trims for the boys....

Fraser the 14 yr old house cat, hurt his knee the same day the farrier was out - lame.....$245 vet visit..... can we say OUCH??????

and that's just in the past week

but the sun is almost out, and I'm gonna have a ride later, so all is good, and all is fixable
and the Cavello's will fit Arrow too should I ever decide to use them for riding....:-)
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-(   Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Geese...hopefully you are done with all the extra costs for awhile.

Hope you get out and have a good ride.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-(   Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Its a killer when it all hits at once.. I'm so thankful sometimes that I have plastic!! My herd will be having a spring tune up shortly as well.

Hope all your beasties are feeling much better now that your pocket book is way lighter.. you got a good hubby there.. some would grumble for days on end.. LMAO!

How did your ride go?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-(   Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:30 pm

When it rains it pours - that's for sure. At least now your wallet isn't as heavy so you don't have to worry about pulling your back out lugging it around! Hope everyone recovers quickly and give hubby an "atta boy" from me. I'm VERY impressed with his lack of grumbling!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-(   Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-( Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 am

YES........HE GETS AN ATTA BOY from me too............is that the COMES IN THREES thing over with now??/ think you are caught up for the rest of the year and it should be SMOOTH SAILING....RIDING..YOU KNOW. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-(   Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardly know where to start...what a couple of weeks we've had :-(
Page 1 of 1