Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!!   WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Poor Val and Fred WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!! 831788

Joan is lost and popping in for a visit with Freva and her hubby and our five Minis are having a brief layover with them until Monday....

We sure do appreciate their hospitality to our critters and imagine Val will have all kinds of stories for us come Monday along with pictures WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!! 368450

The trucker told me the Minis sure are cute so hopefully if they're bad they'll be forgiven due to cuteness WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!! 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!!   WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Violet needs company so one mini could accidentally go missing on the way past our place :)
Val... where's the pics and stories??
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!!   WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 am

there were no minis when we got there........cause believe me.......we had lots of room for the taking!!! if you know what I mean...................she needs to post a sign and collect a dollar, even if it is just a dollar......soon she would have enough for a COFFEE POT.............hahahahah....
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!!   WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:05 am

Can't wait to see those minis.. D.. might come to PEI and get a couple from you.. might be the solution to our problems.. :)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!!   WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:49 pm

The minis left on their way to PEI last night and I am guessing D is out pampering them by this time. They were tired little travellers when they arrived Sunday afternoon but everyone settled in well and went straight to feeding and drinking. It was awful tempting to just stash one away until after the trailer left but I fought the feeling. Remember to post pics once they arrive, D!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!!   WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE'RE INVADING WOODSTOCK!!!!
Page 1 of 1