Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

The Weekend Empty
PostSubject: The Weekend   The Weekend Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:57 am

We have had a wonderful, wacky weekend. Friday we had a super nice young lady from PEI come to visit our mare Princess. It was love at first sight for both parties and Princess is leaving Monday for her new home. The world is a small place....she has recently located to PEI from BC and told me she was going to NS to visit her relatives...where in NS....Liverpool...really, I have a brother in Liverpool...you're kidding, what's his name....turns out my nephew is married to her cousin...see...we're partically related!!!! Is that a bit weird but really cool.

That was Friday...move to Saturday. I was chatting with D-Cutch and asked about the minis and there arrival...turns out they were almost to NB and the driver was going to drop them off in GrandFalls which is a little over and hour from us and Glenn and D were going to have to come all that way with a big trailer to pick the minis up. Light bulb.....hey we have someone picking up a mare that is going to PEI...lets see if we can bring the loose ends together. After a few calls, D calls me back and the drive to PEI has room and she has convinced the truck with the minis to drop them off here with us for a "sleepover", as my grandkids would say and they will be picked up tomorrow morning.

So Fred last night has the stall all clean and waiting for minis when I get a message from the daughter of May Lou, the girl that Joan is travelling with ...JJ doesn't have internet connection can I please call her. Do I know of anyone in Edmuston, NB who could put a horse up for the night..the girls picked up a horse coming east, had started out at 5 AM and thought they had a place possibly lined up but it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. I am not at all familair with Edmunston but told the girls that if they wouldn't mind travelling an extra couple of hours that we literally had a stall waiting and a couple of beds for them to crash in. They arrive at 12..totally exhausted..we put the horse away for the night and procede to yak until well after 1. They got away this AM about 8:30 ....hammerdown, Cape Breton bound!!!! Nice visit, too short but nice!!!

Fred freshened the stall and now we are waiting for the minis to pull in soon....I can just imagine how cute they are!!! D won't miss a couple if they miss the trailer to the Island.... The Weekend 831788 ...I can say Violet needed a friend or two to throw her off the trail...sorry Syl....psst..if you can back me up that could mean one for you and one for me...I think D is just too smart and would figure it out in a snap so I will just enjoy them while they are here and make sure they all all accounted for when the trailer leaves. I will try and get a few pics to post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Loves Color

Loves Color

The Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weekend   The Weekend Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:27 am

Sound like a lot of fun for you this weekend. Gonna have to rename your place the Do Drop In, lol.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

The Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weekend   The Weekend Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:42 am

It has been fun!!! We really enjoy helping anyone, if we can....and LOVE the visits....so if anyone is ever in our neck of the woods....Do Drop In!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

The Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weekend   The Weekend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:08 am

I cant imagine ANYONE not dropping by for the hospitality and laughs, soft comfy beds for both human and animals.....Fred is a good sport and put up with our chenanigans and laughed at the appropriate spots......god love ya fred..........Valerie, well, she's one of those....cuddle mums......she just throws her arms around ya and holds on tight..........one of the most GENUINE LOVELY LADIES I have the pleasure of knowing.............you should put a bigger sign out girl.............they would stop by in droves and you could make a dollar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

The Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weekend   The Weekend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:57 am

The Weekend 775395 what a great bunch we have.. from Nfld to Cape Breton to PEI and on to NB... no matter where we are we always have someone we are familiar with to call on.. gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!
Wishing I had have been here for Tammy ... :(
on the bright side.. Lightning was there with big hugs.. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weekend   The Weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Weekend
Page 1 of 1