Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of Miss Karmah

Go down 
+4
MoonShadow
D-Cutch
Freva
Wissy
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Some of Miss Karmah Empty
PostSubject: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Here are a few I snapped of her as I had my camera in the barn tonight. She's full of it I tell yah. Either jumping on my shoulders or trying to put the boots to me, she's gotten in trouble the last few days when I'm cleanig them out as she is getting a little too big to be doing some of the things she's been doing. So before I get killed figured I better fix it now! ha..

She's full of it even if she's been outside comes in and she's still just as full of it! But she sure makes me laugh, and at the same time she's still lovey.

Gotta Itch
Some of Miss Karmah Babies2010022

Some of Miss Karmah Babies2010021

Supper with Mama
Some of Miss Karmah Babies2010029

Some of Miss Karmah Babies2010028

Some of Miss Karmah Babies2010026

Some of Miss Karmah Babies2010025

This is how she has to eat most of the time because she can't reach the ground! ha
Some of Miss Karmah Babies2010024

Some of Miss Karmah Babies2010023

And one of her looking over at her big sissy, Jorgia absolutely adores her.. It's so cute to see them nose to nose all the time.
Some of Miss Karmah Babies2010030
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:57 pm

oh my she is a pretty one isn't she, and gets better looking with each passing day.. are you going to keep her.. I think she's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:13 pm

She is lovely..really nicely put up. Does she have a white snip or is it just the way the lighting is? They grow so quickly, don't they.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:34 pm

She's for sale but I am going to be very very fussy with whom gets her...

Val it's just the lighting no stripe! ha
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:09 am

I really didn't think that she had one from the earlier pics but there were a couple of new pictures that really looked as though she might have had one. She is just too cute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:40 am

She sure is filling out beautifully already! Are you breeding Zena again this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 am

She is beautful, and looking wonderful. She has "unfolded" so nicely! Looking forward to seeing more pictures. Its great to be able to watch the foals grow and develop thru pictures.
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Sheis a cutie! And getting so big already!! Time sure flies!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 pm

She's growing quickly, looking good :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks girls, well bad weeds grow FAST! hahaha

D I did rebreed Zena yes, and thankfully with a lot of time and training everything went well with the stallion. He's had a lot of time spent with him and been out everyday and it sure has made a difference.. I was very impressed.. So I'll have another Karmah next year hopefully, but would love some color! ha
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 am

She is so sweet looking. I love the picture of her and Jorgia looking at each other Some of Miss Karmah 368450
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 am

What a cutie... Seems like she is a handful lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of Miss Karmah   Some of Miss Karmah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of Miss Karmah
Page 1 of 1