Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Good Vibes for JJ

Go down 
+9
just joan
Tammy
Wissy
MoonShadow
Loves Color
SexyDexy
lb-ranch
Simi
Freva
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 am

Good Vibes for JJ today. Hoping she gets good news from her tests.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Simi
Mod
Simi

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 am

good vibes....... JJ get better soon...

lb-ranch

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 am

Hoping for good results and that you're all better soon
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:44 am

Hoping the doctors do all the tests they should do and figure out what's going on. I found it really messed up that they didn't get going on the tests yesterday instead of sending her home for the night. Good Vibes for JJ 900770

Hoping all is going well Joan :hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:24 am

:36_1_67[1].gif

Hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 am

I agree, Dexy!!!! I hope they can get to the bottom of the problem and resolve it quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:12 pm

You know I'm rootin' for ya! Waiting and waiting for your return and word on what's what. Wondering if you chewed a leg off anyone yet???
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:13 pm

they better look after her .. geesh I can't believe they sent her home in the first place.. healing vibes sent to CB

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Good Vibes for JJ 737448 Get better soon JJ. Positive thoughts are with you. You should be fine with all the tests, as long as there aren't any that require you to BE QUIET! HA HA! Let us know how it goes. We're all rootin' for you.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:09 pm

ok ladies........I have several DVT's deep vein thrombosis.............or you know good old fashioned blood clots.......apparently I lit up like a christmas tree......but my cholesterol is good...........so I got an injection in my stomach and have to have 5 or 6 more and take warafin by mouth.......then he said I will have to come back for blood work every couple of weeks to see how its going...........

THE GOOD THING IS.........OUR GIRLS CAN DIAGNOSE STUFF WAY BETTER THAN ER DOCTORS.......and have the course of treatment already in their heads.......we certainly are a clever bunch............so am going to lay down for a while the tylenol 3s woozy up my head........my leg was more painful this morning and harder so I probably would have pressed the doctor if he hadnt decided I had a problem...............so thanks for all your good vibes, but it dont help me walk the dogs or run buck around the pen.....hahahah.....thistle. :cowboyhound.gi

SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Yes, and just because it was Sunday we didn't tell you to frig off and stop whining. What a system. It sounded way too much like my mom's vein issues. I'm glad they have you on a treatment and thankfully nothing happened in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:46 pm

you better take it easy you stubborn boot.. like I said summers coming and you have to be well... feet up.. book in hand.. and skype on side.. geesh I miss talking to you yesterday, bet I tried 10 times.. lol..

Ellie*Mae

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 pm

You have to stop scaring us like that!!!
Was it from sitting so long on the big road trip? Rest up & get well!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm

JJ you need to stay away from anything with vitamin K in it as it too thins your blood. That's what the warfarin is doing. Stay away from sharp objects, but if you do cut yourself....get to the ER ASAP. Remember your blood will be thin, so you could bleed a lot. If you do go on long trips, even down here, stop every 1/2 hour or so and walk around. You should be on the warfarin for about 6 months. Larry now takes a low dose aspirin every morning to prevent blot clots from forming again. Be careful girl!! My thoughts, prayers and good vibes are with you. If you have any questions call or Skype us and Larry and I will try to answer them for you.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 pm

THANKS DEB....and thank Larry too........I promise not to run with scissors, or carry a sharp knife......I know how clutzy I am and even the dog claws sometimes scratch me so I will be really careful.......thistle, life is definately an interesting ride........... :cowboyhound.gi

Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:16 pm

oh and DONOT stick anything up your nose.. got it.. nothing.. :p

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 am

Glad you are home. Make sure you follow the doctor's orders and get feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Good vibes sent your way...get well soon Good Vibes for JJ 573748
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Vibes for JJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Vibes for JJ   Good Vibes for JJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Vibes for JJ
Page 1 of 1