Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gluten free diet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Gluten free diet Empty
PostSubject: Gluten free diet   Gluten free diet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:48 pm

I have been thinking about going gluten free, I get very bloated, and after doing alot of research, gluten could be the culprit, anyone else gluten free??
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Gluten free diet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gluten free diet   Gluten free diet Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:56 am

Mister Magoo is and her daughter also..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Loves Color

Loves Color

Gluten free diet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gluten free diet   Gluten free diet Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 am

My Mom has been on a gluten free diet for several years now. She has chrones and it has made a huge difference. It is also alot easier now than when she started, the stores offer alot of choices.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Gluten free diet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gluten free diet   Gluten free diet Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:27 pm

my mom and grandmother are both celiac (sp) which is an allergy to gluten as well my mom has chrones they both eat gluten free. There is a great bakery in dartmouth that does gluten free bread that actually tastes good and I just found an amazing bakery in halifax that does gluten free cupcakes that are to die for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gluten free diet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gluten free diet   Gluten free diet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gluten free diet
Page 1 of 1