Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!

Go down 
+2
Wissy
Ellie*Mae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Empty
PostSubject: Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!   Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:41 pm

What a spring this has been - I feel so bad for my critters - !! Hubby is still talking to me $$$$$$ later.

1) Dolly's feet - boots so far are working FANTASTIC! But the boots do have to come off, be disinfected, mud cleaned off, etc. once a day. Man, can she move!
Looking for a saddle!! And got my eye on one...hee hee.....don't tell hubby....

2) (hurt himself somehow the last time my farrier was here) Fraser the house cat has a knee injury, so he is limping, although he is on the mend,
I'm picking up pre-loaded syringes tomorrow for some arthritis treatment. Should be fun giving that to Hellcat. 17.6 lbs of nasty, cranky 14 year old cat.

3) Arrow gets cough medicine every day as he has developed seasonal allergies, and we are trying to get ahead of it this year. He does not like taking cough medicine, but he is such a fake. I've got his number.....Big teddy bear.

4) Now Jess the dog is laying at my feet groaning, cone head again, sore paw again, left hind foot, sore and slightly warm and swollen. Raw between 2 toes. Crap.

5) Oscaretta - cat in the barn still trucking on with her heart murmer, gets a heart pill once a day, twice if I can find her in the morning.....

and last, but never least.....

31 year old Wrothy Gift...no change.....ain't life funny??????
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!   Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 pm

hahah sounds like a funny farm.. just like here.. and good ole Worthy .. just a truckin through life.. lol
try tee tree oil on puppers foot or toes.. seems to heal most things or mtg.. worth a try..
Gunnar is all settle in getting his gastrogard.. or should I say gastrogold.. lol.. life goes on and your not alone Ellie.. :P
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!   Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:51 pm

CHA-CHING !!! Ouch ... Your poor critters. Poor you. Even poorer hubby! Just keep telling yourself "this too shall pass". And I don't just mean gas!
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!   Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:41 am

my husband would say bullets are cheaper! Hope everyone is opn the mend soon.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!   Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 pm

IMAR - don't mention that - he keeps saying shells are only a quarter - but he is all talk, he's as soft as I am, just likes to growl LOL
Picked up the needles, big surprise, took Fraser's fat behind his neck, gave him the shot, and......nothing...no reaction.....go figure!! I continually learn new things about my fur kids. LOL And occassionally, like today, good things!

Wissy, funny farm hardly begins to describe - I just feel so bad for them all - I had some meds here from the last time Jess hurt his paw. I managed to get some on last night and wrap it, but I don't think he slept all night, somehow, someone has made him into a big sookie - Tammy, I stopped keeping track this month when I passed the $500 mark.....and that was just for the vets. I didn't really want to go on a trip this summer anyway (I really would rather stay home!) But by giving Fraser the shots myself, instead of $22 a visit x 4, its $37 for all 4 needles. Not too bad, cause we took in our recyclable bottles and made $12 WooWoo! haha

Now, I must go and trim the fur off of Jess's feet, and give him a pedicure - no wonder hubby gets jealous!

Fraser is obviously feeling better, took Jess's cone off so he could eat breakfast...
showing off
Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Fraserincone001_edited
Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Fraserincone008_edited

and a random from yesterday - big, bigger, biggest
Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Fraserincone011_edited
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!   Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Quote :
I'm picking up pre-loaded syringes tomorrow for some arthritis treatment

Just wondering what it is you are giving him? Is is Adequan? Tried that for both my old horse Major and my kitty, Nicki. I have gone through that and just about everything else, including the acupuncture, and I have finally found something that is making her feel better. It comes in a equine and a small animal formula, the name is completely left me at the moment. It's a "chewable tablet", great for dogs but they obviously didn't think about how to get it into a cat. I have to grind it up and mix with water then syringe it into her mouth. I have a system now that works pretty good. She won't touch soft food or treats so I have no choice but to force feed her. If yours will eat soft food then you could just sprinkle it on top. It's liver flavoured.

Just remembered - Recovery SA (small animal) is the name EQ is the horse one. I got it from Pleasant Ridge Saddlery. $65 for 240 doses (10 lb cat doses).

Thought I'd let you know because I know how much that darn Adequan costs. I never saw any benefit in either Major or Nicki.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!   Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 am

Geee...... it never rains but it pours sometimes.. I hope all your critters are on the mend.
Ikeda also suffers with seasonal allergies. So far she has not start to realy cough. What are you giving Arrow for it?
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!   Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:36 am

SD - Fraser is getting Cartrophen injections, once a week for 4 weeks, then wait a week, then one more, then a shot again whenever he seems to need it.
It is something that is given to dogs for arthritis as well, I will say that he is "sounder" than he has been for a long time, I think the rest he is giving himself has helped him out a lot too.
MS, Arrow is getting G.A.P. - it's a custom mix that they sell at the Ch'town Vet Clinic - if he needs more, I'll have to pick up a couple of needles at the clinic for him.
I know that there is a small amount of steroid in it (30 cc's 2x a day for 5 days, once a day for 5 days, then once every second day for 5 doses). Give Ikeda a hug for me - love her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!   Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy - I must of Pi**ed someone off!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: