Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today could have been a really bad hair day

Go down 
+6
mypony
Sailorgirl
C4B's
Wissy
MoonShadow
SexyDexy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Today could have been a really bad hair day Empty
PostSubject: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 am

Just thought I would share my story from last night with you all. You'll probably laugh but let me tell you I was almost in tears.

I was working on putting up a new fence and was getting a post from behind the barn. I leaned over and felt "resistance" on my head. I have no idea how I didn't notice but I stuck my head directly into a burdock bush Today could have been a really bad hair day 421103

It did not help that the wind was blowing a bit so as soon as I tried to contain the amount of hair that was already "stuck" more blew into the whole mess. Holy crap, I went into panic mode. Seriously, whenever the horses get them, I just cut them out. This encompassed 1/4 of my head including all of my bangs. Everytime I tried to pull one out it would just catch more hair. It took me almost an hour to comb (more like rip) them out. My head hurts and my hair is all frizzy today but atleast I didn't have to shave my head.

Last edited by SexyDexy on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 am

OMG girl!!! Maybe you need glasses first off. I would have paniced too. Just the thought of having my head stuck to a
burdock bush sent shivers down my spine. Let alone having to extract all those burdocks. Shudder!!!
I freak out when I get my round brush stuck in my hair when I'm blowing it dry. So happy to hear you managed to remove all those little buggers and still have a head of hair left. I feel for you, realy I do. Today could have been a really bad hair day 561245
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:10 pm

ohhhhh poor bugger.. ehhehe.. now where was I with my camera.. wouldn't that have bben a sight..
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm really disappointed you didn't take pictures !!! hahahahahahahahahah no no i'm not laughing !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:32 pm

What the heck is a burdock bush? Like...burrs? Those round prickly things that are scary looking and don't let go once they stick to any part of you? Oh I would've panicked too...having those stuck in my hair!!! Poor you...it must've been hard to get those out!!...I have to admit though, I think it would've been real funny to see...tee hee
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:53 pm

OMG!!!! I must say I did let out a laugh... cause I fear that might happen to me someday! Today could have been a really bad hair day 466697 I am glad that you could get them all out.

And I too am disappointed that you don't have any pictures to share with us...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 pm

I have pics somewhere.. Gunnar with so many burrs in his forelock and tail it was unbelieveable.. It took Firebug and I days to get them all out when I bought him.. his forelock was one big knot.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:12 pm

OH no Dexy...sounds like a real conundrum. Glad to hear that you managed to get them out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 am

Sorry, no pictures. That was about the last thing on my mind. Now that they are all out and I still have my hair I can say it was funny. Tom just happened to pull in the yard as I was running to the house. He laughed at me and left. Today could have been a really bad hair day 900770 He probably figured there would be a whole lotta cursing and crying about to start.

I almost called you Mariea to ask what would get them out. I couldn't remember if oil would work then I read it in a book last night to use baby oil to get them out of horses.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:48 am

Dex.. one thing I promise you.. I would come to the rescue if you had needed me, but I would promise you that I'd pee my pants once I laid eyes on your burry head.. heheheheh.. oh and with camera in hand as well.. call me please next time you get yourself into trouble.. I'll be there .. Today could have been a really bad hair day 561245
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 am

:doglaugh.gif: Ooops, sorry! But I just HAD to laugh because I can picture it happening. First thing on my agenda this morning would have been to go out and cut the sucker down so you didn't have a repeat performance. Why do these things happen in the dark?! How is your head today? It gives a whole new meaning to the expression "my hair hurts".

How DO we manage to get ourselves into these funny situations ... have you ever wondered?

Today could have been a really bad hair day 814562
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:35 am

Quote :
Why do these things happen in the dark?!

Oh, it wasn't dark Tammy. Does that make me even stupider? Talk about not watching where you are going. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am

OMG - it wasn't even DARK? And you're admitting it on a public forum?! That makes it even FUNNIER !!! How is the "do" doing today?
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:17 pm

I swear, a bear could have jumped out of the woods and eaten me and I wouldn't have any clue he was coming. Some days I'm a complete ditz! lol!

The hair's good today, a little thinner and frizzy due to the rain, but I can't complain Today could have been a really bad hair day 573748 Today could have been a really bad hair day 45324
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 pm

hahahah........sorry, but I too would have laughed my pixie off first, then got down to helping........you may want to try an old fashioned idea.......tying ones hair up, or covering with a headscarf....or applying a helmet, what I| dont understand is why the Roses.. bush was still standing.........Cindyrelly eaten by a burdock bush, ruooled up in her golden locks waiting for the big spider to come eat her.......Good Lord, yep, that would have been a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Ah Sexydexy,i'm nearly after wetting myself having just read what happened,and i did let out a loud and hard laugh.I'd bet you were a sight for sore heads,i mean eyes.Hope your feelin a bit better and have to say brave Lady putting that up for all to see. lol! Today could have been a really bad hair day 336163 :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today could have been a really bad hair day   Today could have been a really bad hair day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today could have been a really bad hair day
Page 1 of 1