Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Kitten Maggie.

Go down 
+2
Freva
Bay-Lee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

My Kitten Maggie. Empty
PostSubject: My Kitten Maggie.   My Kitten Maggie. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:22 pm

My kitten Maggie is getting fixed on Wednesday, I am always so nervous when I bring my animals in for surgery, You would think after all the ones I got fixed, it would get easier.....ohh the stress...I guess its like bringing my kids in for an operation.. :?
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

My Kitten Maggie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kitten Maggie.   My Kitten Maggie. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:19 am

I am the same way, BayLee. It is a routine procedure but still a procedure. I know all will be well with Maggie!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

My Kitten Maggie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kitten Maggie.   My Kitten Maggie. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:00 am

It's all gonna go great!!! And a groggy kitty is so cute to watch My Kitten Maggie. 368450
Back to top Go down
Tammy

My Kitten Maggie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kitten Maggie.   My Kitten Maggie. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Try not to worry and take advantage of the extra snuggle time while she's groggy! Let us know how she makes out.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

My Kitten Maggie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kitten Maggie.   My Kitten Maggie. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:27 pm

I"m sure she will do just fine. But I know,, I'm a worry wort too. Not that it helps.lol..

Let us know how she makes out.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

My Kitten Maggie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kitten Maggie.   My Kitten Maggie. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:02 am

poor Maggie, she woke up last night and was still flying high :), she seemed like she was really drunk..This morning I took the bandages off her paws, she was really glad to have her front feet back, She is now asleep in the living room..These animals must be so confused when they go through something like that..I cant wait for her to get back to her crazy self..:)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

My Kitten Maggie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kitten Maggie.   My Kitten Maggie. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:40 am

awww poor Maggie.. but she'll be fine.. and back to herself in no time.. give her extra cuddles and treats help too.. :)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

My Kitten Maggie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kitten Maggie.   My Kitten Maggie. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:19 am

Nice to hear that she's home and made it through OK. Give her a snuggle for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Kitten Maggie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kitten Maggie.   My Kitten Maggie. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Kitten Maggie.
Page 1 of 1