Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newfies and Kittens

Go down 
+4
Tammy
Highlander
rude
just joan
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Newfies and Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Here are two dirty farm newfies! They need clipped badly and a good bath.. But they love getting dirty, the bath will only last a few days.

Bria and Bronson
Newfies and Kittens May072010043

Newfies and Kittens May072010042

Newfies and Kittens May072010029

Bria! She's always acting crazy right full of it!
Newfies and Kittens May072010030

Newfies and Kittens May072010034

Newfies and Kittens CopyofMay072010041
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:19 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE DOGS.........BUT THAT BEING SAID..........you never did send me a pixc of their grooming table thingy..........ITS BEEN A YEAR ALREADY...........HAHAHAHA........and a ramp so I can get Bailey up.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Ha, OH crap I forgot.. I'll have to get that done! Duh my memory is GOOD Joan but very SHORT! ha
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:01 pm

it must be just as big of a job as grooming the horses!! ...ah not ...more work :cowboyhound.gi

hummm...a bath ??? does that mean the car wash lol!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Gorgeous dogs,there huge.I remember being in a vet waiting room with my rottweiler.there was only 2 other people waiting,one had cat and the other a jack russel.Next thing the door opened and in walked a priest with a Newfoundland,i hopped of the chair cause the first thing i saw was his hugh head.I thought it was a black lion,realy friendly though and got on very well with Bruce my rottie.Needless to say that priest did'nt need god to protect hm,his dog done that.He,he.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Too funny Bernadette! The dogs certainly look quite pleased with themselves. Why is it that the dirtier they get the happier they are?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:09 pm

How come I didn't see any kittens?
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:04 pm

I actually had to clip a Newfie a couple of weeks ago, and I mean clip! Usually with a double coated dog, I will suggest a good brushing and thinning, but this guy had pretty bad skin, and they wanted to let it breathe. The owner arrived shortly before I did (my shop is at my parents house) and Mr Newfie was standing on the lawn waiting for me. I thought I was looking at some sort of bear! He was easily the biggest dog I've ever met, let alone clip! He was such a sweetie about the whole thing Newfies and Kittens 368450
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:15 pm

I stalked you on facebook Meredith since we are now friends lol. I just would like to say I love your Percherons (they are my dream team horses someday) AND I love Newfies!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:49 pm

The Newf's are beautiful as always but where your other smaller dog? Our snuggle buddy last year at creekview?
Oh and the title says Kittens I didn't see any??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:26 am

Ha thanks for the comments..

NBN ha I guess I forgot the kittens. I'll have to post them. And well yes my Kasy dog was over staring at my cousins dog across the road while he was there working at his wood. They sit one on either side of the road staring the whole time Rosie is over there.. So she wasn't up for pictures that day ha.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:57 pm

So glad to see your "other" big, black beauties...especially Bronson...how is he doing??????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:19 am

Thanks for asking Val he's doing awesome! Honestly knock on wood he's doing really good. Had a good winter, I'm shocked!!! THANK GOD, he was 5 on January 25th and he's going strong! I'm so thankful!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:27 am

That is SO good to hear, Mere!!!! I hope he continues to do well!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newfies and Kittens   Newfies and Kittens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newfies and Kittens
Page 1 of 1