Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Girls Are Home!

Go down 
+5
MSFarm
teekathepony
naughty by nature
just joan
mountaincowgirl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

New Girls Are Home! Empty
PostSubject: New Girls Are Home!   New Girls Are Home! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:48 am

So as I said in another post I was going to look at a couple of pretty draft mares the other weekend. Well this past one I brought them home. It was an interesting experience.
They had not been trailered since they were little so it took some time but they finally got to my place and got some quality pasture time. They are going to be a little bit of work I think before I can do too much with them. Years of being pasture pets but I think I should get a sleigh ride or two out of them this winter which is my goal.

So I would like to introduce full sisters

Jenny - 11 year old draft cross. She is the puppy dog. Always sooking for attention and quick to learn.

New Girls Are Home! Jenny1
New Girls Are Home! Jenny3

And this is Molly - 12 year old draft cross. This is the s*#t disturber and easily rattled mare.

New Girls Are Home! Molly1-1
New Girls Are Home! Molly-1

And a couple of them together!!!

New Girls Are Home! Newgirlsfav
New Girls Are Home! Girlsbybarn
New Girls Are Home! Ontherun

So I guess this will be an experience in itself. I'm sure good for a few stories! I'll keep you all posted!

PS in the last couple photos don't mind the yard. I live in a redneck paradise. Which suits me to a tee!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: New Girls Are Home!   New Girls Are Home! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:54 am

GREAT PIX............neither one of them looks like they missed any supper!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for your stories. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: New Girls Are Home!   New Girls Are Home! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:33 pm

they are very cute kinda funny they look so different being full sister but I guess I don't look anything like my brother either lol
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: New Girls Are Home!   New Girls Are Home! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Great pictures! Love those critters, they're both so cute!
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: New Girls Are Home!   New Girls Are Home! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:53 am

aww they are really cute!
congrats!
hope everything goes good that they settle in great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: New Girls Are Home!   New Girls Are Home! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:49 am

WOW.. they are beautiful!!! Love the flaxen mane on Jenny!! Molly has a very alert look to her face. Both lovely looking mares. Have fun, and I hope we get to see plenty of pics of your new adventures with them.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: New Girls Are Home!   New Girls Are Home! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:19 am

THey are beautiful. Love Jenny's mane. I'm sure the thistle disturber will calm down once she's had some time to settle in.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: New Girls Are Home!   New Girls Are Home! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:02 am

Welcome to your new big girls!!!! They are beauties...will be looking forward to pics and stories of their escapades!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: New Girls Are Home!   New Girls Are Home! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:46 pm

The look HUGE! Congrats on getting them home. I can't wait to hear the stories. Always up for a good story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girls Are Home!   New Girls Are Home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girls Are Home!
Page 1 of 1