Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broodmare/Foal Package

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Broodmare/Foal Package Empty
PostSubject: Broodmare/Foal Package   Broodmare/Foal Package Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 pm

I'm moving and I have to get some horses sold so I've made this decision and it's not been a easy one. I've had my ups and downs with posting this mare as I love her dearly. I'm willing to let her go providing I can find her the perfect home.

2001, 15.2 APHA Black Overo Broodmare.

Sire-Chus This Paycheck
Dam-Sierras Tequila

Tequilas Miz Behavin "Zena" is a quiet, well mannered, loving mare who is awesome at being a mom. Breeds, foals easy without problems, nurses like a cow. Always the perfect mother. She was unshown due to a injury to back right hoof as a weanling but that does not bother her. I am selling her as broodmare sound only as she's not broke... This mare will sell with a BUY BACK CONTRACT as I do not ever want her to get in the wrong hands. This is hard enough for me as it is.

Zena is in foal to Traditional Imprint for a 2011 foal. Traditional Imprint is a Solid Sorrel APHA stallion by RH MR IMPRINT, World/Reserve World Champion Stallion. This mare has a 2010 foal at side after Traditional Imprint, this has made a gorgeous cross, although not having color this foal has everything else. Well built, gorgeous little head, easy to work with. She has it all.

Karmah (2010) solid bay filly is a Futurity Eligible Foal for the September MPHC Futurity. She's easy to work with, ties, leads, good with feet, very loving, she adores attention. Great mover, going to be a real looker. She will sell with a BUY BACK CONTRACT. Perfer her to go to a show home but a good home is the most important. Should mature 15.2 or more.

I will sell Zena and Karmah as a package deal, and you'll also be getting the 2011 foal.

Serious ADULT inquiries ONLY please.

More pictures are available upon request, for more info email
meredith.smith@hotmail.com

Broodmare/Foal Package Zena1-1

Broodmare/Foal Package Zena

Pic Taken Spring 2010
Broodmare/Foal Package Ka
Broodmare/Foal Package May072010047

Broodmare/Foal Package May072010055

Pics Taken May 29 2010

Broodmare/Foal Package KarmahMay292010012

Broodmare/Foal Package KarmahMay292010008