Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey

Go down 
+8
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Tammy
Wissy
Bay-Lee
MoonShadow
Sailorgirl
Highlander
just joan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Empty
PostSubject: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:16 pm

he is just so nosey and cuddly and helpful.......hahahaha.

Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey DSCI0004-15

Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey DSCI0008-11

Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey DSCI0009-11

Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey DSCI0011-15

Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey DSCI0013-14
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Little and large and stuck in the middle.Brilliant pic's joan,Talk about in your face,he's whispering sweet nothings and using Gundrun as headrest,how cute.Haaaa.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 pm

OMG he is sooooooooooo cute and adorable!!!! Haimish is a HAM !!!!! Great pics!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm

OMG!! those were delightful pictures!!! I realy loved the last one... smiles alway around.

Bet Abbey was happy getting happy feet!!

My critters are on the list for a trim this week..maybe tommorrow if they are lucky.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 pm

that is so sweet...what a lovely little fella..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 am

hehehe Joan, he's adorable.. and he's looking grrrrrrrrrrrreat.. omg Abbey also looks awesome.. can't believe she's 38 yrs old.. must be something in your water..
Looks like Haimish is saying "Hey what about me.. me me me me .. love it!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 am

The first shot is my favourite. Two butts! What a little character he is. Reminds me of Thunder - he likes to be in on everything too!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:35 pm

I love Gudrun's smile in the last pic, she should use that one for advertising.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 pm

He's checking to see if she's hiding anything under her 'mane'. lol! Did he get his feet trimmed too?
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Oh I love that last one, toooooo cute, Haimish!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:46 pm

sexy cindyrelly............of course he got his toes done..........she took before and after pix and will email me copies later.......she is up here on MY ISLAND for 3 or 4 days before she is done and goes back to the valley............he of course was perfect............but needs some work on bringing his heels down to earth......and a club type foot with a twist..........but he does not care..........
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey Joan,you should get Teeka to put this emoticon on your sigg,Did'nt notice before but it could be a cartoon version of you typing at your keyboard,HA,HA,HA,HA, Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey 438495 :doglaugh.gif: lol! :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:55 am

do you get told every morning........to just rose off...............hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 am

JOAN.. !!!!!!!! CJ IS GOING TO KILL YOU.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:42 am

JJ do you want a Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey 965462 Bad Bad girl....... Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey 570740
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:48 am

OH OH...JJ...CJ looks like she means business.....new emoticons and everything!!!!!!!!

Yup...it is offical...Haimish is a ham and you just gotta love him!!!!! How much more helpful could he be??????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Is'nt Joan just a naughty gal,Wissy,CJ,Freva, and all because i wanted to make her laugh.Albeit at her own expense.No need for that language.As a peace offering i'll be sending her on something NICE. :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey   Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haimish helping Gundrun trim Abbey
Page 1 of 1