Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:33 pm

solid wooden table and chairs for sale.. table is med. maple color with washed out wine legs.. it measures 60 in. and with the butterfly leaf up it stretches out to 70 in. the chairs are large with contoured seats very comfortable. Has minor scratches from the Wissy cat but other than that it's great.. I certainly wouldn't part with it but it is just to big for our new place.. boo hoo for me..
Anyway asking 375.00 .. any takers.. may deliver if not to far away

pics on next post

Last edited by Wissy on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! DSCF00102
ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! DSCF00082
ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! DSCF00043
ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! DSCF00013
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 pm

I also have a bar for sale, and a queen box spring and mattress.. maybe some other things later to post.. we are moving and some things got to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I need to buy new stuff .. and somewhat smaller.. lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:32 am

is it the bed I slept in????????/ I loved that bed.............hwo much
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:08 am

I really like that set but I think it's too big for my kitchen. Boo.

I'm looking for a highboy dresser incase you might have one of those. :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Dex the highboy has been sold, yes joan it's the one you slept on.. very comfortable isn't it.. but I can't get it to you in CB.. I'd take 200.00 for it
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:16 pm

hahah the bed is sold, table maybe coming tomorrow to look at it.. but they will like it for sure.. sofa is sold, lawn tractor and dump cart sold.. hopefully we won't have to much big stuff to move and the new stuff will be delivered, going table shopping and flooring shopping tonight.. lawn mower tomorrow nite..
now I need a new sofa, dishwasher , fridge , stove, freezer and a new spare bed.. god I love shopping for new stuff.. :bigsmiley.png:

going to miss my table though.. I loved it.. :(
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Bar and 2 bar stools.. asking 350.00 or best offer.. I have a large computer desk for sale as well..it's a two piece, cupboards above, desk has a drawer and a filing drawer.. nice desk, will upload pics of the desk when I get back home on Sunday.. asking 150.00 .. or best offer.. this bar is heavy and very very nice
here's the bar
ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! DSCF00054
ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! DSCF00032
ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! DSCF00012
ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! DSCF00042
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

PostSubject: Re: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Do you happen to have one of those drums to flatted out you lawn. Or an exsice bike? Need an excise bike for my knee:)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:37 pm

no sorry.. one thing we didn't have was one of those drums.. I had a bike years ago.. that's long gone.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!   ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONLY THE BAR AND STOOLS LEFT.. TABLE & CHAIRS SOLD!
Page 1 of 1