Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fly Spray recipes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

Fly Spray recipes Empty
PostSubject: Fly Spray recipes   Fly Spray recipes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi y'all!!
Looking for some fly spray remedies that have worked in the past.

There is Citronella Spray here at work for $9.00 for a litre. I could probably make something cheaper couldn't I? lol
Back to top Go down
cowgirls_ride

cowgirls_ride

Fly Spray recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Spray recipes   Fly Spray recipes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:17 am

I make my own using a combination of citronella, eucalyptus, peppermint, and a few others. At first it costs more when you buy these essential oils. But you don't need very much and I'm on my 3rd year of them...so now it's cheaper.

I use a carrier oil of grapeseed oil - but you should also use a alcohol - like vodka - or something called polysorbate (aka Tween 20). I'm not able to find that around here, but it can be purchased on-line. so I've just used the good ol' fashioned alcohol.

There are lots of recipes on-line - and mine is my own concauction now - a dab of this and a drop of that.
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

Fly Spray recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Spray recipes   Fly Spray recipes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:37 am

That reminds me CR Dot needs a new supply. LOL
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

Fly Spray recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Spray recipes   Fly Spray recipes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 pm

We went out and bought Cintronella oil and mixed it with water
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Fly Spray recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Spray recipes   Fly Spray recipes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 pm

you can also rub them with bounce sheets. especially good for those "sensitive" areas that you don't want to spray but that the bugs insist on feeding on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fly Spray recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Spray recipes   Fly Spray recipes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly Spray recipes
Page 1 of 1