Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring was busy...hope summer is too

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

Spring was busy...hope summer is too Empty
PostSubject: Spring was busy...hope summer is too   Spring was busy...hope summer is too Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Wow this spring was busy. Good busy though...with all the sunshine I have been spending as much time as possible with the horses. I have been riding my daughter's English mare, riding my colt and taking weekly lessons at Holly MacDonald's...there was also a couple of weekend clinics in there too...oh and of course I had to go watch the App/Paint show and my first NRHA show. Great times!

As you may know we have both our horses for sale...we have decided to sell both and get something that is suitable for both of us to ride. I am very excited about the idea, my daughter has been riding hunter and it is something I know very little about and we have been going in opposite directions with the horses. So, she has had the opportunity to ride a friends reiner this year and is loving it and I started lessons with Holly this year just to learn more about controlling the horse's body and have been having a blast with the reiners there. Next week lesson my daughter is going to be going with me to take a lesson too, can't wait. BUT, selling horses that is not my cup of tea. If anyone has any advice on this matter...PLEASE send it my way.

Oh by the way I was happy to have met some of you at the Apple Blossom Show and hope to see you next weekend at the next show. As far as I know we will be there on Sunday.

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Spring was busy...hope summer is too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring was busy...hope summer is too   Spring was busy...hope summer is too Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Oh how cool is that........both of you doing the same thing.......I have no words of wisdom about selling horses, but wish you lots of luck finding them both the Perfect Home...........dont you love it when you get to get all the stuff done you have wanted to for ages...............GOOD FOR YOU....... :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

Spring was busy...hope summer is too
Page 1 of 1