Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY IS FINALLY HERE

Go down 
+2
MoonShadow
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Empty
PostSubject: TODAY IS FINALLY HERE   TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 am

MY DAUGHTER, GRANDAUGHTER AND MY DAD ALL ARRIVE TODAY..............
Tanya phoned me last night at 2am to tell me her flight had been cancelled due to severe weather, and the next available flight wont arrive in Halifax till 7.30pm Michaela is coming in from Toronto, and should arrive around 4.30........my dad is scheduled to arrive in Toronto from Glasgow, take a connector to Halifax and then the puddle jumper to Sydney............but now that I have to wait for Tanya, perhaps I will spot my dad in the crowd and throw him in the truck with us instead of him waiting for his last flight........................round and round we go..........where I stop nobody knows...............wooo hooo.............oh yeah, and the Queen will be at the Halifax airport today too........its gonna be a hellofaday for driving...............taking snorkels and life jackets with ............. :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS FINALLY HERE   TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 am

Keep your wits about you.. drive safe, and stay patient.. yeah you... keep calm!! Then totally enjoy your kin!!!

Wave to the Queen, eh!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS FINALLY HERE   TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:52 am

OHH Greg tells me normal procedure is for the Queen and her entourage will land in Shearwater, as opposed to the Halifax airport. Much simpler to take care of security that way... so you will not likely see the Queen..

My daughter was telling me they have some streets blocked off in Halifax, for this visit.. so if you can avoid the city you might want too.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS FINALLY HERE   TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 am

They announced on the radio that the Queen was coming into the Halifax International airport but maybe that was a mistake. It would make more sense for her to come into Shearwater.

Take it easy driving Joan. If you need to stop along the way for whatever reason, give me a call.

Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS FINALLY HERE   TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am

I bet you were up all night bouncing with excitement! Only 4.5hrs and you'll be hugging your grand daughter :).
Back to top Go down
Purple Chaps

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS FINALLY HERE   TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:12 am

MS, talked to hubby because he's airforce, and I thought I heard him mention it....
She would not be landing in Shearwater because they aren't allowed to land jets there. Their runway there is out of commission (he's pretty sure) otherwise they'd still have the Shearwater Air Show which has now moved to Halifax Airport. All the military aircraft (that require the proper security, so not the display aircraft) all come back to Greenwood to land during the air show now, where as before they just went to Shearwater :)

*Little facts even I didn't know haha*
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS FINALLY HERE   TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:16 am

Tee hee... thanks for all that info Purple chaps.... I just read your response to hubby... dahhh.... hes old you know.. didn't keep up to the changes.. So he says....OHHH yeah... ooops I'm wrong.. shrugs shoulders..lol.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS FINALLY HERE   TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 am

Hey JJ ... I thought YOU were the Queen!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS FINALLY HERE   TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:46 pm

NOT THIS WEEK............TANYA GETS TO BE THE QUEEN, AND MICHAELA THE PRINCESS............GRANPA GETS TO BE THE DOWAGER PRINCE......................HAAHDHD
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS FINALLY HERE   TODAY IS FINALLY HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY IS FINALLY HERE
Page 1 of 1