Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me like you've never seen before.

Go down 
+2
just joan
Highlander
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Me like you've never seen before. Empty
PostSubject: Me like you've never seen before.   Me like you've never seen before. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Well i had a hard old day.My bother asked me to help him move some stuff out of his new house.

He bought it about 3mths ago and has been doing as much work as he can on it.Knocking down walls,ceilings,plaster,tiles that sort of stuff.Just getting it ready for the builders and to keep costs down while he's been waiting for planning permission to build a Double extension.

I gave him a dig out few weeks ago,bagging plaster,wood and rubble.was dusty and laboursome but we got a lot cleared.i was a bit dirty and dusty but it washed off easliy.

It was a different story today.He had hired a skip and so wanted to clear out as much stuff as posiable. Holy Mother of god it was a very dirty job.we where wearing dust masks and my glasses kept steaming up,slipped on the stairs twice,whacked my head under the stairs while sweeping and almost threw myself into the Skip dumping rubble. His face was filthy as was mine from the dust.

When we had cleared out the last of the wood,rubble etc,it was 5.45pm-Started at 11am.

I was laughing at him because he was so dirty and had black dust all over his face,neck and arms.He did'nt look like my brother.lol. When i took off my dust mask he started slagging me,and laughing at my face.The next door neighbour called in and could'nt look me in the face without laughing.I thought no more off it until we went up the road to my dad's.He laughed at me too,so i went up to the bathroom to clean up and this is what i seen i the Mirror.Me like you've never seen before. Randompics002 Here's my brother ken looking as bad as me.Me like you've never seen before. Randompics001

You have no idea how long it took to shift the 2 black eyes look!!! he was in the shower for half an hour, me,45mins-10-15 mins just to get my face clean. That's the last time i do that sort of work,Lol.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Me like you've never seen before.   Me like you've never seen before. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 am

hahahah.............good on ya missy..............you both look like you were getting ready for an OLD AL JOLSON song.............MAAAAA AAAA ME....MY LITTLE OLE MAAAAA AAAAA MEEE........THE SUN SHINES EAST.......
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Me like you've never seen before.   Me like you've never seen before. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 am

OMG!!! You look a wee bit scarry..... Me like you've never seen before. 584417 Me like you've never seen before. 584417 Nice of you to get in there...slugging through all the dirt.. your brother is mighty lucky to have a sister like you. Do you have any pictures of hte house? I'm having a hard time figuring out what it looks like..
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Me like you've never seen before.   Me like you've never seen before. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:59 am

GIRL POWER!!!! You remind me of pics of coal miners that I have seen. I can almost feel the grit...the shower must have been most welcome. Is that the house in the background......I am like MS...pics would be neat now that we have had a tiny glimpse!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Me like you've never seen before.   Me like you've never seen before. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am

Could be a good halloween costume!!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Me like you've never seen before.   Me like you've never seen before. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Ah Teeka,very funny.lol It's probably true.ha,ha.
The pic's were taken in the backyard of my dad's house,the area behind ken is the Loft,my dad and ken race pidgeons so that was there house you seen in the background.Will take some pic's of the house 2moro,It's not much to look at as ken has gutted most of the walls,ceiling upstairs and took up carpets and lino etc.But it will be an interesting project to follow and i'll take pic's through out the course of work that's gonna be done.They are really small houses.2 bedroom and lead straight out onto the street.(if you've ever seen Cornation street,an english soap based in manchester) that's what they look like.

Thanks for the comments,,I think,lol.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Me like you've never seen before.   Me like you've never seen before. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Like they always say, "if you think my face looks bad, you should see the other guy!". I'll have to take your word about how hard you worked. Perhaps you just rolled around in the dust and grime and MADE it look like you had been working. Hmmmmmmmmm ....

I would also like to see pictures of the house and follow it through it's make over!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me like you've never seen before.   Me like you've never seen before. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me like you've never seen before.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: