Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re: My Game plan.

Go down 
+4
DesignedByDiesel
just joan
C4B's
Highlander
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Re: My Game plan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Right all you gals,LISTEN UP(i say that in the nicest possiable way),here is the Game Plan.

Leave Dublin on thurs morn,Arrive Frederickton thurs night.Stay at Vals till Mon.-On Mon catch bus to Charlottetown PE and meet Diana.Stay with Diana till Fri.- On Fri catch the ferry to Pictou and meet up with Joan.Stay with Joan till Mon.-On Mon catch ferry to NFLD to arrive tues morn and meet up with Tammy.Leave NFLD on Thurs to arrive back on Fri morn,hook up with Joan and relax before heading back to Frederickton to catch flight home on Mon 23rd.

There you have it-Questions and queires Welcome.

Will be booking Flights tomorrow.WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Re: My Game plan. 55920 Re: My Game plan. 574459 :horse32.gif: :lizard3.gif: :bigsmiley.png: Re: My Game plan. 43238 Re: My Game plan. 892293 Re: My Game plan. 34853 :Chicken-Dance. :animal-smiley- :banana085.gif: Re: My Game plan. 995877
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Bernadette..will be great to meet you while you are here... i live near Joan...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:01 pm

dont worry Carol, you were on the list........

WISSY, SEXY DEXY AND LIGHTNING...........IF YOU GUYS WANT TO PICK HER UP FROM THE FERRY FROM PEI AND KEEP HER IN YOUR AREA FOR A DAY OR TWO.......ITS FINE BY ME........I CAN COME GET HER OR MEET YOU GUYS HALF WAY....ANTIGONISH OR SOMETHING AND TAKE HER UP TO THE NFLD FERRY.............OR, ON HER WAY BACK FROM NFLD, BRING HER DOWN AND THEN YOU GUYS CAN GET HER ON HER WAY TO FREDRICTON...................LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GUYS ARE SCHEDULED FOR THOSE TIMES AND I WILL ADJUST FROM HERE................

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........CANT WAIT TO MEET HER.. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:56 pm

KEEP HER IN YOUR AREA FOR A DAY OR TWO<AM I BEING KIDNAPPED?????
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 am

YOu might possibly be being kidnapped Bernadette. Hope you get down to visit with Lightning so I can meet you!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 am

silly girl............no, the slave / sex trade is in full swing in the maritimes.......thought you might want to enjoy some of THAT while you were here............hahahah.......DUH!!!!!!!!!!!! Re: My Game plan. 466697 Re: My Game plan. 250908 Re: My Game plan. 55920
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:43 am

I'm realy looking forward to Bernadette's visit. I have her from Monday to Friday... don't mind sharing her... if anyone wants to make there way to Wood Islands. Depending on what time her bus arrives on Monday, I hope to show her some of the high points of Ch'town. We are thinking on Wed, nite taking her to the races in Pinette.. Remember those Joan... lol.. Not sure what we will be doing with the rest of the week..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:03 am

I can't really commit to any specific day as of right now because I'm waiting to hear when we will be going to Woodstock for Tom's dad's 70th birthday party. It's been postponed twice already and we're justing waiting for his mom to make up her mind. This coming weekend is my dad's birthday so I will be at his place in St. Margarets....

I'd like to meet up at some point though, maybe on her way back to Frederiction. Maybe I could venture to PEI and finally meet Diana too. I'll have to see if I can get a day off work though.

Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:55 am

Ok, somehow, some time, somewhere I'm going to get to meet you while you're here!! I'll take a run up to Joan's place the weekend you're there!
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:24 am

What, no trips to the Annapolis Valley????? As someone who has visited Ireland twice, and took Celtic Studies as my degree AND left a piece of my heart in the Emerald Isle (despite being from England, lol), I'd have loved to say hi!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:37 am

TWILIGHTLLLLLLLLLLLLI posted another thread...............WHO WANTS A PIECE OF BERNADETTE.............LOOK IN THERE............see if there is someplace you can fit in.l.............I had hope that wissy, sexydexy and or Lightning could have spent some time with her too.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: My Game plan.   Re: My Game plan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: My Game plan.
Page 1 of 1